What's new

First DLC to be announced during Superman vs. Batman live stream!

tazzmission

Banned
I would like to say "IT'S GON BE BLACK CANARY WHOOP", because out of all the characters I want as DLC I think she's the only one who stands a really good chance, but it's not gonna be her... at least not yet. I'll settle for MMH, he should have been on-disc anyway.
from what i saw of the story mode certain things shouldve been on the disc in the first place

if you want the info pm me because i wont spoil it on the boards

maybe the first dlc is on release since the season pass it out the 16th

i still think itll be 1 charachter per month like mk9
even if nrs studios has a legit reason for day one dlc a lot of people would probably think of it as bad business practice because of not understanding the development process, i think we'll wait for like a month or few months.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
from what i saw of the story mode certain things shouldve been on the disc in the first place

if you want the info pm me because i wont spoil it on the boards
It's alright, I've seen the whole thing... and considering how strict the TYM gestapos have been about anything that hasn't been officially revealed, I'm surprised I'm actually allowed to have this as my avatar and the thread about it didn't get closed.

tazzmission

Banned
even if nrs studios has a legit reason for day one dlc a lot of people would probably think of it as bad business practice because of not understanding the development process, i think we'll wait for like a month or few months.
who knows i just think if the dlc does well ( wich it will)they may make more. unlike mk9 where they gave us what 4 dlcs and called it quits. i think the best idea for them to do really is hold a poll on injustice.com and ask fans who they want and whoever wins gets made

who knows i just think if the dlc does well ( wich it will)they may make more. unlike mk9 where they gave us what 4 dlcs and called it quits. i think the best idea for them to do really is hold a poll on injustice.com and ask fans who they want and whoever wins gets made
as long as 4chan or some random shit doesn't vote for lame characters i'm fine with that.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Some people on youtube are saying Season Pass is available for download on PSN but I haven't checked since I'm at work.

tazzmission

Banned
My question mark was more of a "How do you not know that it's out" thing, but I guess I should've worded(?) it differently. I got it as soon as I got home and knew it was up, as well as my Flashpoint skins.
somebody at sony may have put it up early

microsoft did the same thing last year with mass effect 3 wich caused a shit storm not just with bioware but the fans as well