What's new

Finally found out how to get the ???? Skins... :(

Mandolore1123

Man of Science Who Wields the Living Lightning
Well, looks like I’m not getting my Raiden skin anytime soon :( Looks like I either spend one week grinding the living hell out of towers, or I wait until God decides I’m worthy to buy the God of Thunder skin in the store :’(

f24

Don't F*** with a God
If all ???? Stuff is only obtainable this way, this would be insane. Basically if you miss 1 you need to wait like a year or two before it comes back lol.
Yeah maybe it should be 2-3 a week that would ya there are repeats.

Mandolore1123

If all ???? Stuff is only obtainable this way, this would be insane. Basically if you miss 1 you need to wait like a year or two before it comes back lol.
Worst thing is only 5% of people get it every week, so 95% end up without the good stuff every single time. Which is quite sad.

Worst thing is only 5% of people get it every week, so 95% end up without the good stuff every single time. Which is quite sad.
It's not that hard though. In the first week I scored in the top 0.2%. I was in top 2% for the following week. I'm already top 5% this week. You don't have to grind religiously, just play the new towers as they pop up and you should be fine.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
It's not that hard though. In the first week I scored in the top 0.2%. I was in top 2% for the following week. I'm already top 5% this week. You don't have to grind religiously, just play the new towers as they pop up and you should be fine.
been in top 1% all week ppl are giving up imo :), but I also grind for konsumables and koin and gear exp...so its not that bad...not as bad as RDR2...

Mandolore1123

been in top 1% all week ppl are giving up imo :), but I also grind for konsumables and koin and gear exp...so its not that bad...not as bad as RDR2...
It's not about how easy it is though. No matter how easy it is to get to top 5%, in the end the reality is not everyone will get the goodies unlike skins you can find in the krypt or ToT. I understand that NRS wants us to play more and it does encourage longevity for single player modes, I just wish it was tied to something that we can all achieve instead of having everyone not in top 5% having to wait literal years for them to rotate in the skin (25characters, 3-4 skins each so if they rotate something different every week and you miss one it's too bad, wait 100 weeks to grind more and maybe you'll get it next time :) )

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
It's not about how easy it is though. No matter how easy it is to get to top 5%, in the end the reality is not everyone will get the goodies unlike skins you can find in the krypt or ToT. I understand that NRS wants us to play more and it does encourage longevity for single player modes, I just wish it was tied to something that we can all achieve instead of having everyone not in top 5% having to wait literal years for them to rotate in the skin (25characters, 3-4 skins each so if they rotate something different every week and you miss one it's too bad, wait 100 weeks to grind more and maybe you'll get it next time :) )
Im in the top 0.3% Im in the top 1000 players on ps4...Id be lying if I said that was easy...but maybe NRS will take pity on you and let you buy your skin for Time Crystals... I dont plan on getting them all, just the ones I like....anything else would be greedy or entitled imo...

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
I've seen some people in the top of the race and they're like level 1 (on PS4). What's up with that?

Mandolore1123

Im in the top 0.3% Im in the top 1000 players on ps4...Id be lying if I said that was easy...but maybe NRS will take pity on you and let you buy your skin for Time Crystals... I dont plan on getting them all, just the ones I like....anything else would be greedy or entitled imo...
That's cool. I just hope NRS sees that limiting skins to one per week is really infuriating. Premium store stuff is kind of stupid too since they mix in the things like Kombat card icons which are a waste of slots imo. Hopefully if they offer more rewards per week then the grind will be more manageable

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
That's cool. I just hope NRS sees that limiting skins to one per week is really infuriating. Premium store stuff is kind of stupid too since they mix in the things like Kombat card icons which are a waste of slots imo. Hopefully if they offer more rewards per week then the grind will be more manageable
They better offer both options, or most people...who arent already vg addicts.... will quit. Cant say youre wrong, for not playing abt 5 hours a day, but this is a fighting game.

if you put in the tim-- you are rewarded, if you dont play often...you might be happier with dbzfighters or SSBUltimate imo...

E

Eldriken

I didn't watch the video yet, but from what I'm reading, I'm gonna assume this has something to do with the Race Against Time event?

In all honesty, if you have a habit of playing Towers of Time, a decent placement will happen all on its own. You have a week to place. If you find a Tower you can replay on Brutal easily enough, farm it for easy points and konsumables/augments.

If you're not much of a Tower player, then yeah, this will be next to impossible for you to get unless it is capable of showing up in the Premium Store.

I enjoy the Towers of Time. As of now I've completed 22 of them and am in the top 7.5%. As long as I steadily keep up on it throughout the week, I can maintain that until the last day and then just go nuts to hit the top 5%.

Mandolore1123

They better offer both options, or most people...who arent already vg addicts.... will quit. Cant say youre wrong, for not playing abt 5 hours a day, but this is a fighting game.

if you put in the tim-- you are rewarded, if you dont play often...you might be happier with dbzfighters or SSBUltimate imo...
I'd like to be rewarded by getting better at fighting people though. If I come home I'd want to fight online and test my skills against other people. The gear stuff is cool and all but I'd like for them to remain somewhat manageable in terms of grinding, so it doesn't detract from the online experience which is great so far

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
I'd like to be rewarded by getting better at fighting people though. If I come home I'd want to fight online and test my skills against other people. The gear stuff is cool and all but I'd like for them to remain somewhat manageable in terms of grinding, so it doesn't detract from the online experience which is great so far
Thats fair top 5% ranked could be rewarded for all I know, but a whole different can of worms imo...

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Ive been in top percent on a couple towers and didn't get any skins. I admit I didn't watch the video though so maybe its only certain ones lol

All the skins I want are labeled as found in the krypt, yet I have opened everything in the Krypt, replensihed it once, and have gambled over a million koins in the shrine :mad: like bruh just let me get that green Kotal with the red tats and my purple Baraka skins lol

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Ive been in top percent on a couple towers and didn't get any skins. I admit I didn't watch the video though so maybe its only certain ones lol

All the skins I want are labeled as found in the krypt, yet I have opened everything in the Krypt, replensihed it once, and have gambled over a million koins in the shrine :mad: like bruh just let me get that green Kotal with the red tats and my purple Baraka skins lol
Itll get easier and ezer to unlock kosmetics over time no doubt NRS knows what theyre doing...in order to unlock skin you need a CUMULATIVE top score, which is all your tower scores combined.. 80 Towers for me this week...29 million all together....top 1% :)

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Would it be feasible to implement a score cap? If you reach this score on your cumulative ToT, then you get this reward. Encourages grinds, means everyone who reaches the goal can get the reward. Problem solved?
As a vg addict Id be dwn for this, because if I max out exp, konsumables, and koins grinding is pointless imo

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Fire god Lui Kang is stage 30 of the gauntlet. Honestly that's not bad for being the replacement of flesh pits Mileena but some of the requirements for them are.. "questionable" to say the least.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Fire god Lui Kang is stage 30 of the gauntlet. Honestly that's not bad for being the replacement of flesh pits Mileena but some of the requirements for them are.. "questionable" to say the least.
Id take a yellow jumpsuit over firegod any day...lucky I dont need to waste time on beefcake :)