What's new

Final Round Batman Exhibition: Perfect Legend, Forever King and Dartharma. Who will win?

After these 3 Batmen duke it out in a triple threat, what do you think the results will be like?

• Total voters

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Feels really good to lose someone who wasn't even suppose to be in your pool

No leadership at FR

No one wants to have the balls and guts to say what a MLG or Evo (usually) would

I say usually because Noobe pulled this shit at Evo 2012 to and effected Marvaz master d k frog ketchup pool

#standards

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face

No leadership at FR

No one wants to have the balls and guts to say what a MLG or Evo (usually) would

I say usually because Noobe pulled this shit at Evo 2012 to and effected Marvaz master d k frog ketchup pool

#standards
:(

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks

No leadership at FR

#standards
who was that person ?

Superman Prime

im no ordinary superman, im a superman thats prime
Forever king and darth arma are both better than perfect legends batman by a long shot.
i feel like dartharma has the setups and the tech and the flow and the adaptation, forever king has the bullying and the rushdown and the reactions and reads.

pl just has the clutch pl factor. his batman is kind of like a watered down version of dartharma and king

Superman Prime

im no ordinary superman, im a superman thats prime
I demand another Batman Exhibition, and this time, I want in on it!
You and forever king and dartharma and homelee and perfect legend should all do a king of the hill together for like 3 hours straight and stream it. That would be awesome, im pretty sure the people of tym would love to see the archive

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
LBSH, when are you guys all gonna be at the same place at the same time again? that could be months from now. if you guys did it online you guys could do this anytime. you guys could do this shit tomorrow! lol
We HAVE been at the same place at the same time before. So it can happen again.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
you forever king dartharma gamerblake and pl could do a 5man koth online. stream it and im sure there will be a good amount of viewers
Dude, we don't wanna do this online. There's no glory there for obvious reasons.

We'll gladly wait until all or most of us meet at another tournament. A truly grand setting.

online is lame!!!! :D idk why I play it, ever since titan fall came out I've been playing less and less online injustice. Me and king did have a first to 5 money match, and I do believe the stream was up because people who weren't there saw it. King beat me 5-4. Lots of clutch moments and I had a blast playing it even though I lost.