What's new

Final Round Batman Exhibition: Perfect Legend, Forever King and Dartharma. Who will win?

After these 3 Batmen duke it out in a triple threat, what do you think the results will be like?

• Total voters

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
Why is this a mirror match? You are going to be a tournament with top players of every character. They should just run the gauntlet against top players of other characters and tally up the points in the end. Only do the mirror in case of a tie.

Why is this a mirror match? You are going to be a tournament with top players of every character. They should just run the gauntlet against top players of other characters and tally up the points in the end. Only do the mirror in case of a tie.
This is more hype obviously, the gauntlet is obviously a better way to prove who the better batman is but then again, the best way to prove yourself is in tournament. a gauntlet isnt nearly as hype as these players fighting eachother head on.

Lilith

Baebality
Please someone grab me when this goes down,i dont care if i am in a coma i want to make some benjamins.