What's new

Final Round 19 MKXL Top 8 Is Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMacMcLovin

B2s and Birdarangs
I'm addressing the people crying about 2 hour pool streams. Why do you think that is? People can't see past their bias that this game, in fact, is god awful in terms of fighting games.

It is what it is, I love MK as much as the next guy but I'm not going to try and put lipstick on a pig.
It is all a matter of opinion at the end of the day. Most people here love the game, faults an all, and want to see more stream time. Considering this is the first major tourney since the new DLC released and the biggest patch of MKX's existence dropped its not unusual that we want to see more play at the highest level.

It is a giant kick in the dick and it seems to be a running theme at these tournaments. Why can't they just share the time equally? That's all we ask.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
How is it broken? The word you're referring to is one of two words that aren't allowed. I'd imagine it's not allowed because some folks don't take kindly to being called such a thing or may have a family member that has a condition and it offends them when someone just slings it around.

So, due to the above, you can't even use it when not referring to anyone.

Gotta think outside the box before claiming something is broken.
What's the other word?

FuzzyDunlop

AC/DC Bag > Ghost
Is KN not streaming anymore? On the schedule I don't see their name anywhere, only "Shock" will be streaming for two hours on Saturday (and semis). Really hoping @Pig Of The Hut and @Kitana Prime are able to get something going.. it would be awesome and I'd be willing to pitch in on some of their expenses.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Actually It would be cool if someone can periscope stream ANYWAY other pool matches while any stream is going on. I don't know why this isn't a thing. Gives you two streams to watch and that person can go to any match they want!

E

Eldriken

@Eldriken lets see some predictions bruh I gotta see moar
I will make my predictions in a bit. After looking at the pools, I'm sure a lot of mine will be similar to yours.

There are also a lot of people in the pools that I've never heard of with there only being one familiar person in that pool, so predicting who will make it out of their pool is gonna be difficult. lol

FuzzyDunlop

AC/DC Bag > Ghost
Where is @Mr Aquaman and Lord REO? Thought REO was preparing for FR and Aquaman isn't he pretty close? My roommate plays Kotal and always stalks Aquaman for Kotal tech

roosTakk

Chode Juggler
To be clear, people aren't trashing kombatnetwork for 2 hours of stream time.

They are trashing kombatnetwork for every past stream, ever

E

Eldriken

@FuzzyDunlop, here are my predictions, as requested. :p Keep in mind that there were a few unfamiliar names in some of the pools. So, for those pools in particular, I just picked a name.

Pool 1
Winners: Pig of the Hut
Losers: Yahmean

Pool 2
Winners: YOMI RM SaltFace
Losers: Shockwave Raiu

Pool 3
Winners: cR SonicFox
Losers: UA Showtime

Pool 4
Winners: YOMI Trepound
Losers: UA Royale

Pool 5
Winners: RM Jago Blake
Losers: EVB Noobe

Pool 6
Winners: YOMI Forever King
Losers: EVB Conflict

Pool 7
Winners: F3 Ofidyan
Losers: Noble Toxin

Pool 8
Winners: EVB DRGross
Losers: LordoftheFly

Pool 9
Winners: YOMI Forever King JR
Losers: cR Whiteboi

Pool 10
Winners: YOMI Slayer
Losers: oD Atai

Pool 11
Winners: EVB Viking
Losers: Pokchop

Pool 12
Winners: EVB Kitana Prime
Losers: iLuusions

Pool 13
Winners: EVB VenDeTTA
Losers: Home Lee

Pool 14
Winners: YOMI DJT
Losers: VGP KoryTheDragon

Pool 15
Winners: cR Dragon
Losers: Adaptable

Pool 16
Winners: YOMI Michaelangelo
Losers: KHTC_UNCLE_CREEPY

Last edited by a moderator:

FuzzyDunlop

AC/DC Bag > Ghost
@Kitana Prime I'm in the kombatnetwork stream and they have not been told they are streaming mkx teams tonight.....can you help get that squared away? @Hollywood DMS
Yeah according to the schedule in the OP "Shock" is doing the MKX teams, maybe that means they will allow KN to do ALL MK related streaming? That would be incredible and the correct thing to do.. please god I just want to see it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.