What's new

Final Round 19 MKXL Top 8 Is Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
But she was dlc character :p Also notice that alien can be zoned hard and she had tele and projectile ....
I honeslty think alien is fair and does not need any nerfs,he is good but not broken in any way and have his weaknesses too. People are jumping to conclusions too soon ,reactions like this destroy characters . Let it rock , with time players will learn how to deal with alien and he will not be a problem anymore .
Tarkatan legitimately needs nerfs. You can't have that amount of mixups and have a way to make them all safe with insane meter build.

Lokheit

Noob
The Ken that sent Sonic's FANG to losers in SFV was eliminated a moment ago, changes for him to be in both grand finals increasing.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
The Ken that sent Sonic's FANG to losers in SFV was eliminated a moment ago, changes for him to be in both grand finals increasing.
I like Fox, but if he even takes a round of Tokido I would be surprised.

But then again, Fang is kinda underrepped and fucking weird.
So there is always hope for miracles.

Edit well there is round, so already better then I was expecting!

Last edited:

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Man oh man, yo @JDM did you know Tark was this good?

PS: I'll stop these soon, I'm just having a grand ol time.

Reactions: JDM

Slymind

Noob
Congratulations to Fox for his SFV play as well, really nice stuff, i will root for him in SFV if he keeps playing it, he just needed to be more careful on Tokido's wake ups, he could've gotten more rounds there for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.