What's new

Final Round 17 Injustice Top 8 Set For Sunday at 11 AM on teamsp00ky

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
The shitting on Injustice has begun. How great is the exposure Spooky's stream brings if the chat is littered with "this game sucks", "not hype" and "ResidentSleeper"?

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
The shitting on Injustice has begun. How great is the exposure Spooky's stream brings if the chat is littered with "this game sucks", "not hype" and "ResidentSleeper"?
I don't think SF is hype, but I won't talk down about it. All game communities should support each other. Negativity doesn't help the overall FGC.

What team? Aren't you the troll that accused me of making dick jokes on commentary while I was running 4 pools nowhere near a microphone? Yeah, we should totally listen to you when it comes to community building.
No dude, UltraDavid really knows a lot about Injustice, it's his favorite game next to SF4 as second best FG, than Skullgirls. He watches and studies matches and all the weekly streams...plus his extensive knowledge of FGC/Capcom games, I actually like him to commentate IGAU.

But I like you too.

RIF

Noob
P2W playing VERY VERY well. Harold is an amazing Flash player and Sinestro vs. Flash can be overwhelming for the Sinestro player, but P2W controlled the spacing very well.

coolwhip

Noob
Reo/MMH to rule Injustice... He would have won NEC free...

In all seriousness, props to Noobe. That was a sick set.