What's new

Final Round 16 - Trailer & Extra Info from Pig of the Hut

Can't wait to check this out, going to be super hype and tight to watch, going to have to root for Pig Of The Hut a.k.a. Uncle Bernie!!!!!! haha, and i'd love to go to this one, but since that prolly won't happen, there is another tournament not on the west coast that me and denzell will most likely go to........ let the suspense begin haha.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
last years final round was prolly the absolute best stream i have ever seen. the hypest tournament too with everyone in attendence. i wanna go but it will cost too much. prolly stick to majors in my area.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
last years final round was prolly the absolute best stream i have ever seen. the hypest tournament too with everyone in attendence. i wanna go but it will cost too much. prolly stick to majors in my area.
If you have the time, you should come. Money was made to be spent.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Can't wait to check this out, going to be super hype and tight to watch, going to have to root for Pig Of The Hut a.k.a. Uncle Bernie!!!!!! haha, and i'd love to go to this one, but since that prolly won't happen, there is another tournament not on the west coast that me and denzell will most likely go to........ let the suspense begin haha.
Your profile picture is skarlet, tell me your not maining her and you are still playing sonya.

Death

Noob
I'm tight on money myself since I recently got my own place and car but maybe I can figure out a way. We can both fly out of buffalo possibly friday night? Not sure how expensive the plane tickets will be tho

Death

Noob
Wait a second. You recently posted a ridiculous Sonya chart after using her for 1 week and now shes already dropped for Skarlet? What is going on here lol

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Wait a second. You recently posted a ridiculous Sonya chart after using her for 1 week and now shes already dropped for Skarlet? What is going on here lol
Im assuming because he changed his profile pic idk if he actually is.

Your profile picture is skarlet, tell me your not maining her and you are still playing sonya.
I still got a lot of work with her for sure, so i'll see what happens in the next few months, but she is definitely coming along. And yep i'm using sonya at my next tournament a lot, i plan on having a team of liu, skarlet, and sonya. Skarlet i want to really lvl up, which i'm in the process of doing.

only time will tell....... haha, i'm still going to use sonya of course, just trying to see if i can get my skarlet to the lvl of my liu, and i'll go on from there. I'm using sonya no doubt first match at my next tournament unless the player themselves play sonya, i hate mirrors.