What's new

Final Round 16 - Trailer & Extra Info from Pig of the Hut

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
L0rdoftheFLY broski, if i do make it (looking good) i demand a "Chest Off"...dem nightwolf mirrors. You a drinker good sir? Im thinking a couple best of threes, loser buys the shots. Get at me with your arrow trap son.

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
Hey PigOfTheHut... Here's an idea for the ULTIMATE tournament type...

Each player gains 2 chances to draw a random character from the hat (or just random select), then each match begins, you may use your re-character draw on your opponent as well forcing him/her to draw a new character. Then normal tournament rules apply 2 out of 3 rounds.

This would without a shadow of a doubt who is the best MK9 player overall showing who has the most character knowledge and ability to play, also knowing your enemies strengths and weaknesses.

Thoughts..?

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
ATL vs FL 5v5 would be really fun. Also the TOASTY side tournament sounds great. I have played HORSE in basketball all my life so I love the concept of this idea. I will pre-register in the next couple of days.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Question of the major

Will L0rdoftheFLY finally get a top 8 for skarlet

Eddy Wang and co need to get him ready for his MUs
He looks fine IMO, Fly only needs to practice the hardests MU which is are the ones every Skarlet player loses to.

Kabal, KL, Sonya, Cyrax and Kitana, If he is able to fight in these MU where only tools vs tools will be considered he has a very good shot of winning final round.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
He looks fine IMO, Fly only needs to practice the hardests MU which is are the ones every Skarlet player loses to.

Kabal, KL, Sonya, Cyrax and Kitana, If he is able to fight in these MU where only tools vs tools will be considered he has a very good shot of winning final round.
woa woa woa woa woa slow down wang

we said top 8 not win fr
;)

can atl finally do a 5v5 here
Call out Florida

better yet call out alabama