What's new

Discussion Final MKXL Tier List (post yours!)

Iv been thinking about it, I don't think she's as good as Brawler though. But she might be A, I'm still open to suggestions and making edits. It's hard to do this with 100 variations lol
Def not as good but has her high points, she does extremely well vs characters with bad wake ups, no wake ups, or 1 hit wake ups. Just A tier tho.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Welp that's 2 for triborg (completely forgot how ass GM vs smoke is)

Few for shinnok because of necromancer losing to a few

One for mileena

And a maybe for Ermac.

I think you know where I'm going with this lol
Yeah. Well necro losing doesn't mean Shinnok does too bad. Like Cryo loses to Jax imo, but GM beats Jax like 8-2

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Well look at it as in who loses to who

Mileena loses to shinnok right?
Triborg loses to mileena right?

Necromancer gets pooped on by a few variations

Who tf does Ermac lose to lol (seriously asking)
I actually don't think Mileena loses to Shinnok.

I also wouldn't base Shinnok having losing matchups on Necromancer's chart since it's bound to be pretty bad lol, most of his matchups are on Bone Shaper and Impostor tbh. That's like saying Ermac isn't number 1 because of Master of Souls' matchup chart.

If you get a good answer to that last question hmu because I also would like to know lol.

Edit: Oh and I also don't think Crystalline beats Ermac but maybe there's something in that matchup I'm missing, imo it's even.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Lmao. Who did you play? Cos he ain't the best Spectral m8 ;)
Dude, I really don't care if u are the best or not since it wasn't my point.
Spectral is not better than Mystic and you being an uber good Spectral player doesn't change that ;)

Last edited:

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Dude, I really don't care if u are the best or not since it wasn't my point.
Spectral is not better than Mystic and you being an uber good Spectral player doesn't change that ;)
Yet you haven't provided any insight on why you think Mystic is better than Spectral (or even Master of Souls for that matter) other than your personal distaste for EX Push, which in most cases isn't even the main tool that makes Mystic the most optimal pick for a given matchup.

Make your own list
Alright. I'll just do S - A because that is mostly what everyone cares about

S: Ethereal mileena, Imposter shinnok, Smoke triborg, Sektor triborg, bone shaper Shinnok, unstoppable Jason Voorhees

S-: Royal storm Kitana, possessed Kenshi, Cassie Hollywood, Jacqui Briggs full auto, relentless Jason voorhees, kitana assassin, crystalline tremor, mileena piercing, ermac mystic, raiden displacer.

A+: Liu Kang dragons fire, scorpion hellfire, kung Lao tempest, mileena ravenous, ermac spectral, quan chi summoner, quan chi sorcerer, reptile nimble, takeda shirai ryu, Sonya blade demolition, sub zero grandmaster, predator hish qu ten, tremor aftershock, goro dragon fangs, Kano cutthroat. Tanya pyromancer, Cassie cage brawler, cyrax triborg, takeda lasher

A: Dvorah swarm queen, Kitana mournful, Alien Acidic, Alien Konjurer, Bo' Rai Cho Dragon's Breath, Ermac Master of Souls, Ferra/Torr Ruthless, Goro Tigrar Fury, Jacqui Briggs shotgun, Kano Cybernetic, Kano Commando, Kitana Mournful, Kung Jin Shaolin, LiuKang Dualist, Raiden Thunder God,Scorpion Ninjutsu, Shinnok Necromancer, Sonya Blade Covert Ops, SonyaBlade Special Forces, tremor metallic, Kung Lao buzzsaw, Reptile Deceptive, Reptile Noxious, Kotal Kahn sungod,

Anyone else left out is not in S - A. (Yes that means flame fist, probably one of the most overrated characters in the game)

Last edited:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Alright. I'll just do S - A because that is mostly what everyone cares about

S: Ethereal mileena, Imposter shinnok, Smoke triborg, Sektor triborg, bone shaper Shinnok, unstoppable Jason Voorhees

S-: Royal storm Kitana, possessed Kenshi, Cassie Hollywood, Jacqui Briggs full auto, relentless Jason voorhees, kitana assassin, crystalline tremor, mileena piercing, ermac mystic, raiden displacer, scorpion hellfire.

A+: Liu Lang dragons fire, kung Lao tempest, mileena ravenous, ermac spectral, quan chi summoner, quan chi sorcerer, reptile nimble, takeda shirai ryu, Sonya blade demolition, sub zero grandmaster, predator hish qu ten, tremor aftershock, goro dragon fangs, dvorah swarm queen, Kano cutthroat. Tanya pyromancer, Cassie cage brawler.

A: Kitana mournful, Alien Acidic, Alien Konjurer, Bo' Rai Cho Dragon's Breath, Ermac Master of Souls, Ferra/Torr Ruthless, Goro Tigrar Fury, Jacqui Briggs shotgun, Kano Cybernetic, Kano Commando, Kitana Mournful, Kung Jin Shaolin, LiuKang Dualist, Raiden Thunder God,Scorpion Ninjutsu), Shinnok Necromancer, Sonya Blade Covert Ops, SonyaBlade Special Forces, tremor metallic, Kung Lao buzzsaw, Reptile Deceptive, Reptile Noxious.

Anyone else left out is not in S - A. (Yes that means flame fist)
Nice list, I can see that

Kooron Nation

More Ass and Tits for MK11
@Basic Stupidity Cutthroat Kano is not better than Commando or Cybernetic, they're all even, or if not the other two are better than Cutthroat.
His B1 mid in those two variations is a massive tool that Kano relies on, which he loses access to in CT.
It's easily one of the best anti-airs in the game and can be cancelled for a tick-throw in Commando.
Also Piercing is not better than Ravenous, they are equal.