What's new

Female designs and lack of variety

Benlo

PrayforSareena
The characters already looking boring as fuck and you want NRS to give them even more bland designs like Raiden's?
Won't spoil it here, but there will be "unrealistic" and extravagant skins for the MK ladies !

Cicada 5

Noob
The "we want to make women realistic" is just a cop-out and a lazy excuse so they don't anger the resetera crowds and to not admit they can't design more interesting characters
It's also hilarious to stick with the realism reasoning when literally everything about Mortal Kombat is unrealistic - the setting, the realms, the plot, the character powers, the violence, none of that is grounded in reality, this isn't the 90s anymore
....Because the 90s were known for realism?

....Because the 90s were known for realism?
I mean when you look at the fatalities, stages and character designs in the original trilogy... Those games comes across as more "" realistic"" for the lack of a better than what we have now. Part of it had to do with the digitized sprites of course.

saretta1988

EASY LADY
oh god have u seen how cheap nitara is? her fatalities are UTTERLY boring even a 2 years old kid could have developed something more interesting

Cicada 5

Noob
Which ones?
Dan Southworth who played Kenshi in MK: Legacy and Johnny Yong Bosch who voiced Kung Jin in MKX.

I also forgot Ludi Lin who was the Black Ranger in the 2017 Power Rangers movie and now plays Liu Kang in the current movies. That's three.

And as a fun bit of trivia, Thuy Trang, the original Mighty Morphin Yellow Ranger auditioned for the role of Jade in MK: Annihilation.

yep, this would be the best .... but NRS can't decide if they go totally nuts regarding sexy or totally conservative ...... so , none expectations for MK1 .... anyway, a classic UMK3 outifts , as they did for MK11, would be welcome for MK1, let's see if happens ..... ;)
I think it should vary from character to character. Someone like Mileena should definitely have a sexy outfit while someone like Sonya should have a more conservative outfit.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I think it should vary from character to character. Someone like Mileena should definitely have a sexy outfit while someone like Sonya should have a more conservative outfit.
yep, this is the perfect balance , and if so, how could be done ! I second that, anytime ! :)