What's new

[February 17-19 2012, Cannes - France] World Game Cup 2012

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Anyone having trouble with this french business needs google chrome. I dont know if its defaulted but mine auto translated every page and link that i clicked so i had no trouble.

Satan1

Ice Pirate
12 days left to vote!!

Current result
MK9: 71 votes
Garou: 66 votes

We need MK9 in this major!!

Satan1

Ice Pirate
"You will vote MK for the tournament realm!"

Please vote, so we all can start planning our trip!! BTW, aren't there other world players that want to compete here, I'm looking at you USA!!

Atssal

Noob
They recently had a spam bot problem on the forum and changed the activation process. I'll ask the admins if they can do something for you.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
bumping this up, guys PLEASE vote for mk for us, even if you arent going or are overseas, you have no idea how many people you would be making happy by ultimately getting mk chosen, its only 2 votes in the lead right now so we need all the hlep we can get, you make an account, wait for your account to be activated, and then vote, its very simple, 5 minutes effort for such a great result!

http://console-league.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=545&t=12438

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
this website is just frustrating me now, its telling me my username is wrong when it blatently isnt, and the link taking me to the board admin doesn't work, how the fuck am i supposed to vote

shura30

Shura
bumping this up, guys PLEASE vote for mk for us, even if you arent going or are overseas, you have no idea how many people you would be making happy by ultimately getting mk chosen, its only 2 votes in the lead right now so we need all the hlep we can get, you make an account, wait for your account to be activated, and then vote, its very simple, 5 minutes effort for such a great result!

http://console-league.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=545&t=12438

^ this

mk isn't going that well
help us getting there

Flagg

Noob
How long can people vote for? When is the deadline?

I've voted once, but i'll make accounts on my other email accounts if need be.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
Okay, well it will have at least two more votes from me by then.

I'd like to see some more North American players voting for this.
me too, itll be great to watch, and really takes no effort to vote.

Atssal

Noob
Ok guys, I just spoke with one of the organizers about your account problem. They will check it as soon as possible. Let me know if there is another problem.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
Ok guys, I just spoke with one of the organizers about your account problem. They will check it as soon as possible. Let me know if there is another problem.
thanks man, this would be great to get sorted, i have about 5-6 friends who want to vote but cant as their accounts arent up yet

Atssal

Noob
Just had a conversation with one of the ctpl admin. Here is the situation : the forum is quite outdated and they recently had a bots invasion. As a result, they changed the inscription process and they now have to validate every single account so maybe yours went accidentally in the spam section when they were cleaning up the register.

What I can do is taking the nicknames of the people having problem with their accounts and give them directly to the admins.

Sorry for all that mess :/

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
Just had a conversation with one of the ctpl admin. Here is the situation : the forum is quite outdated and they recently had a bots invasion. As a result, they changed the inscription process and they now have to validate every single account so maybe yours went accidentally in the spam section when they were cleaning up the register.

What I can do is taking the nicknames of the people having problem with their accounts and give them directly to the admins.

Sorry for all that mess :/
i know therell be 12 gauge, afoxygrandpa, mustard-mk4d4, taaha, gino, cathryn. a few others but i cant remember, hope it gets sorted asap as voting ends next week

Atssal

Noob
That's a lot of people indeed! I told several times the organizers that MK deserves the last spot but as they weren't sure of the existence of a French scene, they put the game into the poll... Anyway, they are aware of the situation and the forum has been updated. It will normally work now.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
That's a lot of people indeed! I told several times the organizers that MK deserves the last spot but as they weren't sure of the existence of a French scene, they put the game into the poll... Anyway, they are aware of the situation and the forum has been updated. It will normally work now.
even if there isnt a huge french scene, theres loads of people form all over europe who will travel for it, it still isnt letting me login so i cant vote, ill tell friends about the boards working now, although i still dont know why its telling me i have the wrong username, i use the same name on EVERY thing.

Atssal

Noob
even if there isnt a huge french scene, theres loads of people form all over europe who will travel for it, it still isnt letting me login so i cant vote, ill tell friends about the boards working now, although i still dont know why its telling me i have the wrong username, i use the same name on EVERY thing.
Yeah, I know. The problem is nobody gave a chance to that game in France. The only major tournament including mk in France was in the end of April. It gives you an idea of the no love status the series has amongst the French community.

Your account might have been deleted when they were removing the bots. Try to register another time with your nickname. If it still doesn't work, I'll keep you in touch with one of the admins.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
Yeah, I know. The problem is nobody gave a chance to that game in France. The only major tournament including mk in France was in the end of April. It gives you an idea of the no love status the series has amongst the French community.

Your account might have been deleted when they were removing the bots. Try to register another time with your nickname. If it still doesn't work, I'll keep you in touch with one of the admins.
ill try again or use another email adress, there is not way im not gonna vote for it.

thanks for bringing it to their attention, we appreciate it.

Slymind

Noob
Registered 2 times already, awaiting my activation, it's taking too long to arrive...

Someone go talk to Paulo and/or Hector, so they can spread the word on tweeter and to the NRS staff(this is serious), we can't lose this.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
Registered 2 times already, awaiting my activation, it's taking too long to arrive...

Someone go talk to Paulo and/or Hector, so they can spread the word on tweeter and to the NRS staff(this is serious), we can't lose this.
paulo retweeted my message to him about it, ed/hector however are yet to respond, we should all harass them with that link.