What's new

[February 17-19 2012, Cannes - France] World Game Cup 2012

Slymind

Noob
paulo retweeted my message to him about it, ed/hector however are yet to respond, we should all harass them with that link.
Sadly i don't have a tweeter acc, i suppose i will have to create one. I have a suspicion that all those Garou votes are the MvC + SF communities that are trying to get MK out. Although the front page is showing the ad about this thread, I suggest even putting another article to remind people about this stuff.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
Sadly i don't have a tweeter acc, i suppose i will have to create one. I have a suspicion that all those Garou votes are the MvC + SF communities that are trying to get MK out. Although the front page is showing the ad about this thread, I suggest even putting another article to remind people about this stuff.
i think so too, id say your theory is paranoia but it literally had NO votes until mk got launched ahead, now its so close and the forms work we need all the votes we can get

Satan1

Ice Pirate
Yeah, France has tons and tons of Asian fighting game & Manga fans...
We'll have to ask [MENTION=1]STORMS[/MENTION] if he can have the article frontpage again this weekend and maybe next week wednesday. Good thing is that Storms also made a thread on TRMK about this matter (thanks!!).
Let's make this happen!!

BTW: I just don't understand all the hate MK gets amongst the Capcom players...

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
I've never been to france but it might still be 1999 there.... i voted already and when i tried to make a new account it failed to log me in, so im going to give it a few days before trying again. Anyone who has like facebook or twitter or anything like that it would make a huge difference if you ask your friends to vote, i know i got at least 5 people to vote last time i spammed this to people!

Slymind

Noob
Finally, managed to vote.

I will wait a little and then, i'm going to create a new acc to vote again, we have to make this happen...

By the way, when does it ends?

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Finally, managed to vote.

I will wait a little and then, i'm going to create a new acc to vote again, we have to make this happen...

By the way, when does it ends?
Closing date is 15th of December if i remember correctly!

shura30

Shura
BTW: I just don't understand all the hate MK gets amongst the Capcom players...
most of capcom/snk/arc fanboys are japanese lovers
they shit something out, they blindless play it

then i think it's a matter of game age
mk is still young and i a think a 10 year fighter may not love an input bug or random hitboxes

Need more votes! Wtf is "Garou" ? A 1999 game? Troll alert!
france is an old school country
they love garou motw (that is a great game itself btw) kof and soul calibur

think about third strike..it's 1999 all over the world :(

Atssal

Noob
Well, let me clarify the situation concerning the French scene. MOTW was a dead game as everywhere else in Europe something like six or seven months ago, but few people suddenly discovered an interest for the game at that time and try to build a little community using ggpo and eLive. As they are really vocal, even if they are a small number, the organizers wanted to give them a chance to have a tournament in a major event. A lot of people despise MK in France, that's a fact, but they're not trolling you with the poll.

By the way, have you got other trouble with the vote or is it fine now?

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
Well, let me clarify the situation concerning the French scene. MOTW was a dead game as everywhere else in Europe something like six or seven months ago, but few people suddenly discovered an interest for the game at that time and try to build a little community using ggpo and eLive. As they are really vocal, even if they are a small number, the organizers wanted to give them a chance to have a tournament in a major event. A lot of people despise MK in France, that's a fact, but they're not trolling you with the poll.

By the way, have you got other trouble with the vote or is it fine now?
still awaiting my account to be activated. also mk is at a 5 vote lead again, keep it up guys, this is going to make ALOT of people very happy if mk wins :)

Atssal

Noob
That's weird. They told me accounts are automatically validated without admin activation since Wednesday. Have you tried to create another account?

If it happens that you're still unable to register by the end of the vote, I'll take all your nicknames and directly check with the organizers to be sure they are taking the missing votes in count. So don't worry, they are aware of the situation and I'm sure they'll consider it.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
That's weird. They told me accounts are automatically validated without admin activation since Wednesday. Have you tried to create another account?

If it happens that you're still unable to register by the end of the vote, I'll take all your nicknames and directly check with the organizers to be sure they are taking the missing votes in count. So don't worry, they are aware of the situation and I'm sure they'll consider it.
its odd, some of my friends have reregistered since and have had no problems voting now, but i seem to still be having troubles haha, it does it automatically you say? ill try registering once more, and it will be under the same name i use here on tym

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
I'll vote for you guys, tournaments like these need to happen for MK and this is just another excuse to see mustards cyrax in action;)

My gf knows some french i'll tell her to translate this nonsense lol. Someone should tell storms to put this up in the front page again

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
I'll vote for you guys, tournaments like these need to happen for MK and this is just another excuse to see mustards cyrax in action;)

My gf knows some french i'll tell her to translate this nonsense lol. Someone should tell storms to put this up in the front page again
thanks man, like tescos, every little helps :p, i wish more people form the us would help us out with this :')

Atssal

Noob
its odd, some of my friends have reregistered since and have had no problems voting now, but i seem to still be having troubles haha, it does it automatically you say? ill try registering once more, and it will be under the same name i use here on tym
Have you been able to vote with a new account?

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
Have you been able to vote with a new account?
i have tried multiple times and my account STILL hasnt been activated.

im really beginning to lose patience, garou is catching up again and we have people who want to vote for mk but cant, they need to sort their shit out.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
[MENTION=1]STORMS[/MENTION] - Dont suppose we could trouble you for another plug, only 3 days left to go and garou seems to be closing in again. Last little push should secure this for us!

Get voting people!

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
i know a few of the USA scene have voted, and i am endlessly grateful, but it wont hurt to have more, just to show mk's dominance, help us prove to the organisers that people actually give a shit about this game!

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
ok i finally managed to vote, garou is getting like a vote an hour, come on guys vote more

Slymind

Noob
Awaiting the ativation of another account.

Seriously, if possible someone put it on front page again, it will be depressing if Garou take it in the last minute.

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
Awaiting the ativation of another account.

Seriously, if possible someone put it on front page again, it will be depressing if Garou take it in the last minute.
it appears to have change so you activate it yourself via email

PND_Mustard

Premium Supporter
Well, via e-mail they said it was inactive, so i will wait for now and try to log later.

@edit.

MK has been boosted, hail MK Kommunity!
garou just got another vote, every time that games number goes up i just get filled with anger, MORE VOTES FOR MK PLEASE. :p