What's new

Favorite DC Universe Character?

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
My favourite is Raven, because I have a thing for goth/emo chicks, especially when they have telekenesis (my favourite super power) and are basically the offspring of fucking Satan. I have tons of others though, Zod, Aquaman, Nightwing, Superman, Harley, etc...

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
My favourite is Raven, because I have a thing for goth/emo chicks, especially when they have telekenesis (my favourite super power) and are basically the offspring of fucking Satan. I have tons of others though, Zod, Aquaman, Nightwing, Superman, Harley, etc...
Raven is one of my all time favorites too. From TT not IGAU. Also I've been dating "One of those types of chicks" for 7 years. So I'm very happy :D

I grew up really liking Green Lantern, my favorite being Hal Jordan with honorable mention to Kyle Rayner. I have always been a huge Batman fan also just never really for Batman. I found Bruce Wayne's allies and enemies to be far more interesting than the Bat himself most notably Dick Grayson, Tim Drake and Jason Todd. Azrael I also think is very cool as well. If I had to pick a favorite villain it would have to be Darkseid with Honorable mentions to Larfleeze, Sinestro, Cyborg Superman and General Zod. ( I also wanted to add, thanks to writer Geoff Johns Aquaman is finally getting some love and respect and showing him to be the complete badass he is. Also a favorite! )

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
I grew up really liking Green Lantern, my favorite being Hal Jordan with honorable mention to Kyle Rayner. I have always been a huge Batman fan also just never really for Batman. I found Bruce Wayne's allies and enemies to be far more interesting than the Bat himself most notably Dick Grayson, Tim Drake and Jason Todd. Azrael I also think is very cool as well. If I had to pick a favorite villain it would have to be Darkseid with Honorable mentions to Larfleeze, Sinestro, Cyborg Superman and General Zod.
What era did you grow up in?

I wish I could read them....my local comic shop kinda sucks.
My friend actually owns his own comic shop, lol that's where we play Injustice locally. I do order a lot of comic stuff online tho. You can get great hardcover volumes on amazon or great collections for cheap on Ebay.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
You like the green animal characters?
There is also, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Black Manta, Ras' Al ghul, when it comes to DC, there aren't a lot of characters that I would call "my favorites". When it comes to MARVEL on the other hand....
Iron Man
Rocket Raccoon
Deadpool
Beast
Spider-Man
Venom
Doctor Doom
Hawkeye
Hulkling
Wiccan
The Punisher

NaughtyZombie

@Its.Willi.G
Beast Boy. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about BB being red in New 52, but imo it was done really well in Ravagers. I've liked Beast Boy since I saw the Teen Titans tv show. I really enjoyed Ravagers, and I am sad that it got cancelled. Hopefully BB will show up in Teen Titans.

I would love to see him in Injustice though. I feel like a lot of fun and awesome moves could be implemented to make a really cool character. I would main him regardless of how good he is ^_^

Batman. I've loved Batman ever since I saw the 90's animated series as a kid. It's never gone away, and it never will.

Other than that I have also always loved Martian Manhunter and Aquaman.

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
Sinestro is my favorite Dc character I enjoy him as a GL in the new 52 (fun stuff) though I don't like how he plays in injustice so my main is Hal though I bet if they gave sinestro a GL or white lantern "kostume" (see what i did there) I would put more of an effort into him........I got that vanity thing going

medhood

Noob
Joker cause he is such an unpredictable villian who even abuses his own sodekick or kills his own henchmen just for laughs, I like the fact that he doesn't care about death and laughs even when he is defeated, he caused a lot of destruction and havoc just to make Batman go insane with caring that he fails all the time, he is persistant and for a guy who's insane and looks silly and dumb he is pretty smart we have him to thank for Injustice: Gods Among Us as if he didn't orchestrated these events that lead to Superman going crazy then we wouldn't have this fun game to play.

Supes Loves Wondy

Superman, Man of Steel, Husband of Wonder Woman <3
Wonder Woman <3 My heart and love are eternally hers. She's my main (of course!) and New 52 is my favorite costume (of course!). Wondy <3 is beautiful, amazing, and perfect. The only things I don't like about Injustice is how Regime Superman (I also use the New 52 Superman costume, of course) acts around Regime Wonder Woman in that FoS scene, you all know what I'm talking about! Diana <3 was wearing a gorgeous dress (along with the fact that she's beautiful, amazing, and perfect!) and Superman initially didn't respond, look in her direction, nothing! And he also would have made it clear that she was not Lois' replacement, and that she is his everything, I love you more than anything or anyone there is, and ever will be, etc.! And Deathstroke seriously called Wondy Supes' rebound woman? Deathstroke obviously can't see as much out of his eye as he claims. And was Injustice Superman with Lois, too? Grrr! Other than those things (and the fact that Supes was with Lois and not Wondy in the first place!) this game is my favorite!

Reedoms

Noob
Wonder Woman <3 My heart and love are eternally hers. She's my main (of course!) and New 52 is my favorite costume (of course!). Wondy <3 is beautiful, amazing, and perfect. The only things I don't like about Injustice is how Regime Superman (I also use the New 52 Superman costume, of course) acts around Regime Wonder Woman in that FoS scene, you all know what I'm talking about! Diana <3 was wearing a gorgeous dress (along with the fact that she's beautiful, amazing, and perfect!) and Superman initially didn't respond, look in her direction, nothing! And he also would have made it clear that she was not Lois' replacement, and that she is his everything, I love you more than anything or anyone there is, and ever will be, etc.! And Deathstroke seriously called Wondy Supes' rebound woman? Deathstroke obviously can't see as much out of his eye as he claims. And was Injustice Superman with Lois, too? Grrr! Other than those things (and the fact that Supes was with Lois and not Wondy in the first place!) this game is my favorite!
I think I got cancer from reading this post.