What's new

Favorite DC Universe Character?

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
Or if Harley finally stops riding Jokers nuts and teams up with Red Hood to get revenge on all the shit Jokers put Harley through. That would make for a good comic.
No... :p

I think 4 seconds would be a bit too long maybe 2.5. Otherwise nice work.
Dat Aquaman nerf! :eek:

I agree with scarecrow, most of the other stuff I didn't understand. I'm "Fairly" young.
I think Scarecrow would be one of the most unique fighters if he was added to the roster.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
My favorite DC Universe character is Superman who also my favorite hero. Always watched the movies and the cartoons. He could probably lift the planets with 1 finger if he wanted to. I like what he stands for and always saving people when they in trouble. Love the powers he has. Im also hyped for the new Superman movie coming.

In the game Injustice I like Regime Superman. We always wanted to see Superman turn evil. Total corruption with the power going to his head. Anyone who stood in his way would be killed for his justice. And that outro "Kneen Before Me" is badass. Someone told me that outro disrespectful lol.

In Injustice I main him. I don't care what tier he is he my favorite to use though he is top tier...I also plan to main General Zod and Powergirl when they come. Team Kryptonian yo lol.
I believe everyone should main their favorite character whether they are top or bottom tier. Be true to yourself!

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Well Captain Cold it is, he's the leader of a team of superpowered criminals, he's strict enough so they follow his rules, he's got morals and he's cool enough to let wally west stay in his welcome from jail party. when someone fucks with him he'll kill that guy, he killed his own asshole father, only with his cold gun he's capable of fighting the flash.

General stuff:
Costumes:

- Injustice design.
- Insurgency design (military inspired winter outfit, with ice grenades and a knife in the belt.)
- Classic parka look.

- New 52.
- Citizen Cold.
- Commander cold.
- Red Son (he has potential, trench coat and winter clothes, russia is a cold place)

Clashes :cool:
Batman: I beat a madman like you regularly.
Captain Cold: For a so called genius you're pretty stupid.

Captain Cold: You won't be able to hurt me.
Superman: My eyes can do that for me.

Aquaman: Surrender, NOW.
Captain Cold: I'll leave you like fish in a fridge.

Solomon Grundy: Grundy don't stop!
Captain Cold: I'll make you stop.

Captain Cold: Fire all the lead you want.
Deathstroke: I only need one shot.

Killer Frost: Oh you silly man in that parka.
Captain Cold: You're lucky i go easy on the ladies.

Ares: You're nothing to me!
Captain Cold: Don't underestimate me, you'll regret it.

Bane: I broke the bat, i'll break you!
Captain Cold: Try again, i broke the flash.

Shazam: You look like a cereal box villain!
Captain Cold: I'll knock you out cold. :cool:

Black Adam: You're hardly a challenge.
Captain Cold: I've fought people better than you.

Batgirl: Another Mr. freeze rip off?
Captain Cold: Heh, my cold is better than his freeze.

Catwoman: Guys like you unsettle me.
Captain Cold: I'll go easy on you kitty.

Cyborg: That little toy is not getting you anywhere.
Captain Cold: This toy is better than the whole of you.

Captain Cold: You're gonna be one ugly popsicle.
Doomsday: I'll destroy you!

Captain Cold: Bringing a bow to a gun fight?
Green Arrow: I've got some other tricks, trick arrows.

Harley Quinn: You're ugly!
Captain Cold: What do you care? go back to your clown.

Joker: You look more funny than me!
Captain Cold: Shut it, clown.

Wonder Woman: I'll take you down, villain.
Captain Cold: Try and deflect this!

Captain Cold: I'll break you in pieces.
Lobo: No way, reforming gets boring after a while.

Captain Cold: Earth cops don't scare me, space cops won't either.
Green Lantern: Fear isn't really my thing.

General Zod: Kneel to me, human.
Captain Cold: Don't get any funny ideas.

Sinestro: You'll be scared to live after i'm done with you.
Captain Cold: I've seen some nasty crap already (yeah...)

Captain Cold: Really big wings, as if shooting you wasn't easy already.
Hawkgirl: You can't keep up with me in the skies.

Raven: I'll hand your skull to Trigon!
Captain Cold: That's creepy, how about i give yours to trickster?

Lex Luthor: Even humanity is full of freaks now.
Captain Cold: Careful baldie, you don't want to make me angry.

Nightwing: Guns? those are no problem to me.
Captain Cold: Don't get your hopes up, gotham boy.

Captain Cold: Think fast if you want to keep warm.
Flash: I always do, Len.

Martian Manhunter: I have no problem with ice, little man.
Captain Cold: That's the least of your concerns.
Intro: Captain Cold walks slowly rolling his gun in his hand then sheaths it. Says: "Let's get this over with"

Outro: Captain Cold walks away leaving an ice grenade near the opponent, he says: "nothing gets past the cold field". Then he is seen drinking a beer in a poker game with mirror master, weather wizard and heatwave... Shoutouts to ShowboatingPenguin for his sig.

Movelist:

Cold Shot: freezing ray in a straight line. MB goes the fuck through projectiles.

Anti Air Cold Shot: diagonal freeze ray, normal version makes the target fall. MB version encases the target in a statue of ice that connects the enemy to the ground, allows for a combo.

Ice Grenades: he tosses a grenade which freezes when explodes, MB throws three grenades at different places.

Death From Above: Captain Cold aims to the air with two guns and crosses the cold beams, creating a stalactite that falls on the enemy. MB creates a boulder of ice that causes ground bounce. deals double damage againts frozen characters.

Rogue's Assault: Captain Cold charges the opponent to the ground, then stabs once with a knife and rolls away. deals double damage againts frozen characters.

Frosty Trip: he shoots the floor creating a thin layer of ice. last for a short time and trips when landing from a jump.

Cold Field (Trait): Captain Cold uses a button in his gun. Contact with captain cold freezes the enemy. Depletes after connecting, absorbing one projectile or after 5 seconds.

Cold Beatdown (Super): Captain Cold fires at the enemy's feet, encasing them in ice, he makes a stab to the gut, freezes the face and breaks the ice with a pistol whip, then headbutts it. the camera changes to show the whole character get frozen by a wide beam. this super leaves the enemy frozen.

I guess he would play either setup or anti zoner.
Your insurgency design looks like Citizen cold. They should be more distinctive.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Well Captain Cold it is, he's the leader of a team of superpowered criminals, he's strict enough so they follow his rules, he's got morals and he's cool enough to let wally west stay in his welcome from jail party. when someone fucks with him he'll kill that guy, he killed his own asshole father, only with his cold gun he's capable of fighting the flash.

General stuff:
Costumes:

- Injustice design.
- Insurgency design (military inspired winter outfit, with ice grenades and a knife in the belt.)
- Classic parka look.

- New 52.
- Citizen Cold.
- Commander cold.
- Red Son (he has potential, trench coat and winter clothes, russia is a cold place)

Clashes :cool:
Batman: I beat a madman like you regularly.
Captain Cold: For a so called genius you're pretty stupid.

Captain Cold: You won't be able to hurt me.
Superman: My eyes can do that for me.

Aquaman: Surrender, NOW.
Captain Cold: I'll leave you like fish in a fridge.

Solomon Grundy: Grundy don't stop!
Captain Cold: I'll make you stop.

Captain Cold: Fire all the lead you want.
Deathstroke: I only need one shot.

Killer Frost: Oh you silly man in that parka.
Captain Cold: You're lucky i go easy on the ladies.

Ares: You're nothing to me!
Captain Cold: Don't underestimate me, you'll regret it.

Bane: I broke the bat, i'll break you!
Captain Cold: Try again, i broke the flash.

Shazam: You look like a cereal box villain!
Captain Cold: I'll knock you out cold. :cool:

Black Adam: You're hardly a challenge.
Captain Cold: I've fought people better than you.

Batgirl: Another Mr. freeze rip off?
Captain Cold: Heh, my cold is better than his freeze.

Catwoman: Guys like you unsettle me.
Captain Cold: I'll go easy on you kitty.

Cyborg: That little toy is not getting you anywhere.
Captain Cold: This toy is better than the whole of you.

Captain Cold: You're gonna be one ugly popsicle.
Doomsday: I'll destroy you!

Captain Cold: Bringing a bow to a gun fight?
Green Arrow: I've got some other tricks, trick arrows.

Harley Quinn: You're ugly!
Captain Cold: What do you care? go back to your clown.

Joker: You look more funny than me!
Captain Cold: Shut it, clown.

Wonder Woman: I'll take you down, villain.
Captain Cold: Try and deflect this!

Captain Cold: I'll break you in pieces.
Lobo: No way, reforming gets boring after a while.

Captain Cold: Earth cops don't scare me, space cops won't either.
Green Lantern: Fear isn't really my thing.

General Zod: Kneel to me, human.
Captain Cold: Don't get any funny ideas.

Sinestro: You'll be scared to live after i'm done with you.
Captain Cold: I've seen some nasty crap already (yeah...)

Captain Cold: Really big wings, as if shooting you wasn't easy already.
Hawkgirl: You can't keep up with me in the skies.

Raven: I'll hand your skull to Trigon!
Captain Cold: That's creepy, how about i give yours to trickster?

Lex Luthor: Even humanity is full of freaks now.
Captain Cold: Careful baldie, you don't want to make me angry.

Nightwing: Guns? those are no problem to me.
Captain Cold: Don't get your hopes up, gotham boy.

Captain Cold: Think fast if you want to keep warm.
Flash: I always do, Len.

Martian Manhunter: I have no problem with ice, little man.
Captain Cold: That's the least of your concerns.
Intro: Captain Cold walks slowly rolling his gun in his hand then sheaths it. Says: "Let's get this over with"

Outro: Captain Cold walks away leaving an ice grenade near the opponent, he says: "nothing gets past the cold field". Then he is seen drinking a beer in a poker game with mirror master, weather wizard and heatwave... Shoutouts to ShowboatingPenguin for his sig.

Movelist:

Cold Shot: freezing ray in a straight line. MB goes the fuck through projectiles.

Anti Air Cold Shot: diagonal freeze ray, normal version makes the target fall. MB version encases the target in a statue of ice that connects the enemy to the ground, allows for a combo.

Ice Grenades: he tosses a grenade which freezes when explodes, MB throws three grenades at different places.

Death From Above: Captain Cold aims to the air with two guns and crosses the cold beams, creating a stalactite that falls on the enemy. MB creates a boulder of ice that causes ground bounce. deals double damage againts frozen characters.

Rogue's Assault: Captain Cold charges the opponent to the ground, then stabs once with a knife and rolls away. deals double damage againts frozen characters.

Frosty Trip: he shoots the floor creating a thin layer of ice. last for a short time and trips when landing from a jump.

Cold Field (Trait): Captain Cold uses a button in his gun. Contact with captain cold freezes the enemy. Depletes after connecting, absorbing one projectile or after 5 seconds.

Cold Beatdown (Super): Captain Cold fires at the enemy's feet, encasing them in ice, he makes a stab to the gut, freezes the face and breaks the ice with a pistol whip, then headbutts it. the camera changes to show the whole character get frozen by a wide beam. this super leaves the enemy frozen.

I guess he would play either setup or anti zoner.
The Anti Air Cold shot seems like it would be TOOOOOO OP!!!!

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Or if Harley finally stops riding Jokers nuts and teams up with Red Hood to get revenge on all the shit Jokers put Harley through. That would make for a good comic.
They've seperated her from Joker after their "fight" in Death of the Family. She's one of my favorite villains too, and it was actually done pretty well imo.

But, my favorite is Dick Grayson. As Robin, Nightwing, or Batman he was amazing. Supe's is number 2. B. Gordon is number 3. Batgirl or Oracle, she's badass. :)

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
I like calling her Titception... :p

What if they aren't your playstyle? ... Batgirl... :(
Superman/Batman Public Enemies was my first time seeing her, when everyone was mentioning her on here I thought she was Supergirl just that maybe she had 2 names. Then I seen that movie and I was like OMFG......and the Toymans joke about her tits was so lulzy.....

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
They've seperated her from Joker after their "fight" in Death of the Family. She's one of my favorite villains too, and it was actually done pretty well imo.

But, my favorite is Dick Grayson. As Robin, Nightwing, or Batman he was amazing. Supe's is number 2. B. Gordon is number 3. Batgirl or Oracle, she's badass. :)
The original Death in the family? or?

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
it only makes them fall lol. MB is just a freeze effect.
MB freeze would just give free combos all day. you would only need 3 bars and you win. because thats 3 freezes. with lets say 50% combos hitting each freeze, then the 4th bar would be earned after those combos were executed. actually probably only 2 bars. would be so lame.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
MB freeze would just give free combos all day. you would only need 3 bars and you win. because thats 3 freezes. with lets say 50% combos hitting each freeze, then the 4th bar would be earned after those combos were executed. actually probably only 2 bars. would be so lame.
Tell that to Sub-Zero...

then be careful and don't let him do his setups :p.

My favorite character is Dick Grayson! He have always been such a badass that doesn't need powers to kick some asses and he is the best leader on the DCU.
I love the IGAU play style he has, it fits him perfectly, but I just don't main him because I can't get used to the stance sworchange, and I don't wanna play him if I can't use him the way it is meant to be!

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
I believe everyone should main their favorite character whether they are top or bottom tier. Be true to yourself!

Thats how it always been for me maining my favorite character. In MK9 I mained Liu Kang but even though he wasn't great as Kung Lao in the game he was still good to me.