What's new

Favorite DC Universe Character?

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
This should be an interesting thread. :joker: Name your favorite DC Character and why you like them. If you main them in Injustice explain what you think about the games adaption of the character. If you don't main them, explain why. Or if they aren't even in the game, do you want them as DLC? If you do want them as DLC, what move lists would you give them and what would you want them to look like? What skins would you want them to have and what would you want them to do in their supermoves? If for some reason you don't want your favorite character as DLC, why not? Here's my personal view on my favorite DC character Dr. Harleen Quinzel, M.D. aka Harley Quinn!

Since I seen the character announcement video for Harley before the game came out, I knew I would be playing as her (I tend to play characters I like style wise rather then tier wise). She's such an epic character. They adapted her moves and mannerisms so well in this game it's unbelievable, I've always been a huge fan of DC especially Batman and was always wondering why they never came out with a fighting game of their own. This is the game I was looking forward to. Yeah NRS needs to fix a few balancing issues to even the playing field and let people play their favorite characters instead of a top tier if they wanna win. But thats for another thread (Or should I say another 100 threads). Back to Harley! Her costumes, SO EPIC. Very very nice adaption to her look that hasn't been done before, one thing they left out that I looked at in the Archives. In her concept art pictures one of the pictures shows a very amazing idea that kinda blew my mind they didn't include in the game. A hidden curved boot blade on the bottom of her boot that when it gets triggered pops out and makes her normal boots look like jester boots. I was like "THIS IS AN AMAZING IDEA". But sadly it wasn't included in the game. Moving onto other things. Her supermove. I love her supermove. It's quirky and funny just like she is. The fact that you can combo out of it is a huge plus. A few things about her need to be changed like making her TS Cartwheel an overhead and reducing the time it takes to use her trait but besides that. I'm very happy with Harley Quinn and don't plan on playing anyone else in this game, unless they nerf her again for whatever reason. But even then I will probably still play as her. Lets see what you guys have to say about your favorites from the DCU. Happy chatting!

Reedoms

Noob
I can always read a GL story but I think my favorite would have to be either him or the Spectre. It's close between the two.

Counting vertigo my favorites are The Comedian, Rorschach, and V.
Watchmen wasn't printed under Vertigo. It was printed under the main DC imprint, it's just not part of any universe in DC.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Not counting Vertigo my favorite is Doctor Fate. I also like Black Adam.

Counting vertigo my favorites are The Comedian, Rorschach, and V.
I would love to hear your thoughts on how you would want them to adapt those characters into the game. Also why they are your favorite? I love V and Rorshach.

Red Venom

The Main Man of TYM
My favorite character of all time used to be bane, however I had no knowledge of Lobo before injustice after reading about his character and the comics he was in Lobo is officially my new favorite however bane takes second place really close by. I like Lobo's in game design although his hair like in my avi should be an alt costume or something. Bane's adaptation is awesome also, although I wish they put his regime mask on his standard costume.

I would love to hear your thoughts on how you would want them to adapt those characters into the game. Also why they are your favorite? I love V and Rorshach.
Doctor Fate could easily be adapted. Trait could maybe make him telepathically like stun the opponent for a few seconds or something? He has endless possibilities. The Comedian I like because he knows how savage humans are, and choses to make a joke out of it. He hates the world, yet continues to fight for it. Rorschach is the same, does it because he has to, doesn't let emotion cloud his judgement and always sticks to his morals, what he views as right or wrong. Evil and Good, no between. No exceptions.

V? He's just a straight up fucking badass, lol. I feel like i've written to much though so i'll end it here :)

Error

DF2+R2
Ever since finding out about him, Black Adam has been my favorite DC character, I also like Aquaman.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
My favorite character of all time used to be bane, however I had no knowledge of Lobo before injustice after reading about his character and the comics he was in Lobo is officially my new favorite however bane takes second place really close by. I like Lobo's in game design although his hair like in my avi should be an alt costume or something. Bane's adaptation is awesome also, although I wish they put his regime mask on his standard costume.
Do you main Lobo? If so I'm happy that you're choosing not to play a different character just because of Tier. From what I hear Lobo kinda sucks in this game. He needs a few buffs.

k1nG_Qu1nN

The King
Doctor Fate could easily be adapted. Trait could maybe make him telepathically like stun the opponent for a few seconds or something? He has endless possibilities. The Comedian I like because he knows how savage humans are, and choses to make a joke out of it. He hates the world, yet continues to fight for it. Rorschach is the same, does it because he has to, doesn't let emotion cloud his judgement and always sticks to his morals, what he views as right or wrong. Evil and Good, no between. No exceptions.

V? He's just a straight up fucking badass, lol. I feel like i've written to much though so i'll end it here :)
If they put V in this game Anonymous would cream their pants.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
Captain Cold
He has morals that most villains don't really have. He doesn't kill women, children, and speedsters.
He wields one of the most powerful weapons of the DCU.
He leads his own team.
He doesn't take crap from anyone.
And this :d
FCRR3p30.jpg