What's new

Favorite DC Animated Show

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Also random shows I liked.

Xiaolin Showdown, Jackie Chan Adventures, Kirby, Sonic Underground, Pinky and the Brain, Mummies Alive, Archie's Weird Mysteries.
Seen all of those except Mummies Alive, I think. Jackie Chan Adventures is one of my favorite cartoons of all time. My favorite season was 2 with Shendu's brothers and sisters, with Hsi Wu being my favorite of the demon sorcerers.

Another cartoon I love is Gargoyles. Everything was great. The acting, direction, animation, story...

Reedoms

Noob
Wish I could defend Teen Titans Go because I enjoy the shorts, but what I've seen, it's not even the same style as the shorts. The animation looks shoddy. Hell, these shows are supposed to be starting soon, right? We've seen one trailer for Beware the Batman and no trailer for Teen Titans Go. Seems kind of stupid to me.
Starts next month. I saw a commercial for it today when I was watching the finale of GL. I almost puked blood from anger. It looks like such shit.

I want to kill it.jpg

To be fair, Teen Titans GO looks like something that should be airing on Saturday mornings.

Young Justice and Green Lantern would honestly be better suited for Toonami.

Reedoms

Noob
To be fair, Teen Titans GO looks like something that should be airing on Saturday mornings.

Young Justice and Green Lantern would honestly be better suited for Toonami.
It's getting a spot on Tuesday nights if I remember correctly and rerunning during DC Nation. I want to slap Stuart Snyder for his horrendous decisions.

They can get a million votes and CN still won't put it back on the air. There was a lot of support, both from fans and the cast, to keep ThunderCats going, but TC didn't sell merch, so CN pulled the plug. I'm sorry, but I think it's irrelevant at this point.

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
Justice League [Unlimited too], SuperFriends, Batman Animated Series, The Brave and Bold and so many others.

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
Batman: The Animated Series (the original) is by far the best DC animated series ever made. If you haven't seen it, start watching it now. I have the box sets -- it's the best thing ever to hit Saturday morning TV.

Nothing even comes close.
Agreed. Its film noir like quality and sophistication separated it from other animated series. In my opinion it's the best live action interpretation of Batman in film. Only if Kevin Conroy could redo all of Christian Bale's Batman dialogue.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Only if Kevin Conroy could redo all of Christian Bale's Batman dialogue.
That's exactly how I feel; he had the perfect voice for the role, and it's what I idealize when I hear the voice of 'Batman' still to this day. That gravelly "Alfred".. Perfect

i feel like the flash should get his own animated series, about barry allen, supporting characters should be kid flash, impulse, iris west, jay garrick, the justice league (maybe call him for missions on a few episodes), as for the villains, well he's got the rogues, gorilla grodd could pose a threat with his army of gorillas and there's zoom.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
1. Teen Titans
2. Young Justice
3. Batman Beyond
I like them all really. They all have their own elements that help define them and make them enjoyable. I just picked three that I watched in recent memory.