What's new

Favorite DC Animated Show

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
Batman: The Animated Series hands down. Not just the best DC snimated show, but one of the best cartoons of all time. Perfectly marketing to both kids and an older audience. Not dumbing itself down just to market to kids, but not too violent or vulger either. Features tremendous art, voice acting, and writing/stories.

I own the complete series on DVD. :)

I also own the complete Superman: TAS, Batman Beyond: TAS, and Justice League/JLU TAS series. All great, but Batman is the original, and it's the best.

Teen Titans, and I've been watching Justice League lately.

Batman: TAS is super good, loved Static Shock, The Batman was also not bad.

Also random shows I liked.

Xiaolin Showdown, Jackie Chan Adventures, Kirby, Sonic Underground, Pinky and the Brain, Mummies Alive, Archie's Weird Mysteries.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
DC Nation Animated Shorts were so bloody awesome! Batman of Shanghai was amazing, just the re-design, animations etc.
Sorry it's cam but it's the only one I found

Does anyone have a fav non-animated show?
I mean there aren't a lot of choices: Adam West's Batman, Arrow, Smallville, Birds of Prey...
Syfy were mean to do a Booster Gold live action a while ago but I think it died.

The new GL show probably could've been on par if they didn't pull the rug out from under it right when it started getting good.
This is very true.

The show has always been good, but it really started picking up steam in this second batch of episodes.

A real shame to see it go.

My only hope is that they continue this GL:TAS universe into a new CGI DC Animated Universe. They could do a New 52 Justice League series.

According to Giancarlo Volpe, the main guy working on GL:TAS, he's working on something new for DC but he isn't allowed to talk much about it so we could very well be getting a Justice League show.
A Justice League show with Hal Jordan, Barry Allen, Aquaman, and Cyborg needs to happen.

This would actually make for a BETTER Blackest Night storyline than they could have done on the GL show.

It would be amazing to somehow get Conroy back for Batman. Kevin Conroy's Batman meeting Josh Keaton's Hal Jordan would be freakin' sweet.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
but for me Teen Titans is by far the WORST lol but hey not anymore - i am sure Teen Titans Go will soon replace Teen Titans for My Worst Award ^_^

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
I'll bet ya it is. Cartoon Network treats WB shows like crap. I don't know why WB doesn't just restart Kids WB and put the badass shows on it instead of dealing with CN.
I just wish that the new shows we get would be good but no we get Teen Titans made by the people who brought you MAD
and yet another Batman show but this time not using any popular villains because they don't wanna compete with Batman TAS

I just wish that the new shows we get would be good but no we get Teen Titans made by the people who brought you MAD
and yet another Batman show but this time not using any popular villains because they don't wanna compete with Batman TAS
Wish I could defend Teen Titans Go because I enjoy the shorts, but what I've seen, it's not even the same style as the shorts. The animation looks shoddy. Hell, these shows are supposed to be starting soon, right? We've seen one trailer for Beware the Batman and no trailer for Teen Titans Go. Seems kind of stupid to me.