What's new

Favorite DC Animated Show

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
A lot of people are getting into Injustice because they like the the animated universe DC has created and was wondering what is your favorite DC Cartoon

(not sure if this thread should go here seeing as its for comics but maybe its close enough)

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Justice League Unlimited, hands down.

All the good of the first couple seasons (pre Unlimited) and multiplied by a thousand! It's not only my favorite DC animated series, but my favorite of all time. To me it's the perfect cartoon.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Teen Titans was my favorite. It has also has my favorite opening credits, with The Batman(season 1-2) being second.

I do like pretty much every single one of them next. I don't really think I ever watched Brave and the Bold though.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Justice League Unlimited, hands down.

All the good of the first couple seasons (pre Unlimited) and multiplied by a thousand! It's not only my favorite DC animated series, but my favorite of all time. To me it's the perfect cartoon.
Fucking this

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Batman: The Animated Series (the original) is by far the best DC animated series ever made. If you haven't seen it, start watching it now. I have the box sets -- it's the best thing ever to hit Saturday morning TV.

Nothing even comes close.
I came in here to say this exactly. I have all the seasons of this show

Robotic Shark

Thought more people would say Teen Titans (cause of all the Raven fans)

I'm just happy no one has said Young Justice god how I hate that show

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Thought more people would say Teen Titans (cause of all the Raven fans)

I'm just happy no one has said Young Justice god how I hate that show

Season One is meh and lame because of HELLOOOOOO MEGAN! but Season Two is really good. Literally season two is "SHIT JUST GOT REAL" moments one after another.

It's not my favorite but it's good. Green Lantern is also amazing if it even makes me interested in the romance sub plot

Robotic Shark

Season One is meh and lame because of HELLOOOOOO MEGAN! but Season Two is really good. Literally season two is "SHIT JUST GOT REAL" moments one after another.

It's not my favorite but it's good. Green Lantern is also amazing if it even makes me interested in the romance sub plot
Love the Green Lantern show feels like Star Trek for kids

and I hate season 2 of Young Justice also its all "Ha our plan was to predict your plan BUT they predicted out plan WAIT A MOMENT that was there plan"
plus I hate all the characters

GuamoKun

Love the Green Lantern show feels like Star Trek for kids

and I hate season 2 of Young Justice also its all "Ha our plan was to predict your plan BUT they predicted out plan WAIT A MOMENT that was there plan"
plus I hate all the characters
I'm a sucker for those kind of PLANS PLANS PLANS stories. I don't agree with your opinions but I can respect them. I'm just really biased towards DC haha.

What we can agree is that Saint Walker is one of the best characters of the Green Lantern show.........LANOS deserves mention too

Robotic Shark

I'm a sucker for those kind of PLANS PLANS PLANS stories. I don't agree with your opinions but I can respect them. I'm just really biased towards DC haha.

What we can agree is that Saint Walker is one of the best characters of the Green Lantern show.........LANOS deserves mention too
IM NOT AYA I AM LANOS
yes Saintwalker is awesome and I love him

same I don't agree with ya but I can respect ya (as long as you don't like killer frost)jk

GuamoKun

IM NOT AYA I AM LANOS
yes Saintwalker is awesome and I love him

same I don't agree with ya but I can respect ya (as long as you don't like killer frost)jk
You should get to a safe distance, I can take it from here.
#BasedLANOS

I don't know much about Killer Frost but I know Captain Cold froze some guys hand off for touching his guns which was awesome.

Robotic Shark

You should get to a safe distance, I can take it from here.
#BasedLANOS

I don't know much about Killer Frost but I know Captain Cold froze some guys hand off for touching his guns which was awesome.
hope Lanos isn't dead or something I love the little guy

and ya Captain Cold is a vengeful guy I'll list some awesome stuff he has done

killed Bart Allen (4th Flash) with help but still killed him
told his friend to burn his dad alive
killed Mr.Freeze

hes done more but you get the drift

It's soooooo hard to choose!!!!
-Justice League​
-JLU​
-Batman Beyond​
-Teen Titans​
-Superman:TAS​