What's new

Favorite DC Animated Show

A27Alak

Casual Fighter
Anything Bruce Timm worked on was amazing, but if I really had to pick one favorite show... it'd be The New Batman Adventures. This season really stood out from the previous one since the animation was so much more crisp and the cast was larger! Plus, this was the season that introduced me to Nightwing.

Teen Titans GO!

Seriously, Teen Titans/Batman TAS/Justice League were my favorites, haven't gotten to Green Lantern/Young Justice yet, but from what a saw of Young Justice, seemed kinda meh to me.

Young Justice is pretty good. Does take some time to settle into a little bit. But gave us the Connor Kent Superboy in animation, which is pretty awesome.

Silver_Shadow

Crazy Mexican
Teen Titans GO!

Seriously, Teen Titans/Batman TAS/Justice League were my favorites, haven't gotten to Green Lantern/Young Justice yet, but from what a saw of Young Justice, seemed kinda meh to me.
The second season of Young Justice is definitely better than the first season. Artemis is really the only interesting character in the 1st season but the 2nd seasons gives us a lot of cool interesting characters and story arcs.