What's new

Fatal 8 for injustice 2? How about Sexy 16?

Holy shit tweedy is cancer. And for the love of god don't even joke about playing sfv bc you would get fricken embarrassed.

@Mod isn't there a rule against people who frequently derail threads? Can't he make a new one that he can embarrass himself him?

This thread was about injustice nostalgia and hype building. All tweedy does is try to talk everyone into thinking he is Justin Wong mvc2 status.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Holy shit tweedy is cancer. And for the love of god don't even joke about playing sfv bc you would get fricken embarrassed.

@Mod isn't there a rule against people who frequently derail threads? Can't he make a new one that he can embarrass himself him?

This thread was about injustice nostalgia and hype building. All tweedy does is try to talk everyone into thinking he is Justin Wong mvc2 status.
run the set with him or get out of here this is tweedy's thread now

Tweedy

Noob
And I beat Sonic ... but I'm not shoving my dick into every nook and cranny trying to assert that I'm a good player.
If people stopped responding to me and trying to back me into a corner, then maybe I wouldn't say anything.

What are you gonna do about it anyways? Say words to me? okay.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Any who, there are a lot of very strong players in the OP's list. I can see the case for including some players and not others.

Personally, I'd rather see a mix of the two. You put someone like Scar who would perform well, Dragon, etc, but then you'd also have Theo, Ducky, Pig, etc. I think that would offer a better representation of the cream of the crop from the scene for a Fatal 8/16 scenario, which I think is what the thread is about but I think I lost track somewhere.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Calm down guys. I'm all for trash talking, but getting personal about physical appearances etc. won't be tolerated
Fight me (ง'̀-'́)ง you turtle looking turtle ass boy.

@Tweedy good luck with whatever you decide to play after mk.

Back on topic kinda
I'd also like to see a brother's match between players like djt/MIT vs Bio/Bee if the terry bros are going to travel for injustice like they did mkx.

I'm looking forward to the next game while improving in MKX. I'm also looking forward to seeing what the next generation of players will amount to. New faces in the top 8 scene. Whether that's Tweedy, Rewind, Monster/Revet, or myself (here's hoping).

I can't wait to see what happens next ~

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
honestly fatal 8 was a better concept imo. there were plenty of household names in the fgc that their name alone drew a lot of attention. pre release nobodys going to be that nice at the game where you can really showcase what the high level is going to look like effectively and instead its more important to get the most eyes on the game as possible. to be fair, most of these people have extremely small followings and their names wont bring any eyes to the stream that wouldn't be watching anyway. however if someone with a big name and a large following on social media like arturo or valle (who both tend to play NRS games when they are new) would bring a lot more attention. for something like this i feel like the size of your following holds a lot more weight than how well you did in the last game.

when you look at the names listed, there are 4 MAYBE 5 if you're being generous that have a legitimate presence competitive gaming outside of NRS games

Last edited:
@RM Jonnitti

That being said the list would look more like.

Pig of the Hut
Justin Wong
Maximillian
Ketchup & Mustard
Chris G
Tom Brady
Mr Aquaman

If composing a list of notable FGC members with larger followings, who would draw the most attention & interest to a Pre-Release Style Tournament. I know Sonic Fox would be a shoe-in to win if he were entered, which is why some could debate how much hype he'd personally bring.

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
@RM Jonnitti

That being said the list would look more like.

Pig of the Hut
Justin Wong
Maximillian
Ketchup & Mustard
Chris G
Tom Brady
Mr Aquaman

If composing a list of notable FGC members with larger followings, who would draw the most attention & interest to a Pre-Release Style Tournament. I know Sonic Fox would be a shoe-in to win if he were entered, which is why some could debate how much hype he'd personally bring.

that would be a lot better IMO and bring a lot more attention to the stream however i dont think ketchup and mustard would be playing over commentating and those are 9 people lol

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
Yeah but in the era of online being almost as good as offline, I have more results than he did.

People who do not play just don't understand. Ask Reo how good I am at this game, or anyone who has a respectable opinion around here that plays me. I can beat anyone. Was Playing2win at a point on Injustice where he was a threat to beat anybody?

The story will be told at NEC/KIT. I can't wait.