What's new

Fatal 8 for injustice 2? How about Sexy 16?

Recent post on twitter inspired this thought. Based on injustice nostalgia
Considerations

Jup (best MMH)

Theo (imo the best injustice player in the games history though fox has the results, aquuuaaman)

king (batman and others)

fox (batgirl and joker lol. But easily the most talented in the community. You can't teach what he has)

rico suave (where has he been?)

honeyb (flash, best flash, tech monster, execution)

cowboy (sinestro, the best footsies in injustice, best sinestro)

Chris G (arrow, its chris g... good at everything)

Perfect Legend (scorp, batman, doomsday, 3 time evo champ)

Reo (MMH, scorp, its reo... one of the best NRS careers of all time)

m2dave (zod, the best zod and tremor nobody every sees bc he doesn't travel)

pig of the hut (zod, evo runner up... beat fox 3-2 in evo winners finals, face of NRS scene)

dab (daddy dab, family man, calm under pressure, hella clutch)

foxy (best WW, kid keeps getting better with every new game)

Kitana Prime (amazing Harley, great injustice player, face of the scene)

Playing to win (ya me.. I have the resume. want to fight about it? top 8 at almost every major attended, second best sinestro with the best tech :) )

Max (fricken stubborn smart bane player that made a career out of running people over)

Tom Brady (the best commentator in the scene and also a great player... no matter how TYM makes him feel)

Tyrant (Grundy! one of the best in the west)

----------------------- edit --------------
DJT (aqua. Always shows up for evo but was a spectator at most majors :). Evolved to one of the best players in the scene with yomi)

MIT ( the man puts in the time and the results speak. Comparable to reo for character knowledge. )

KDZ (the evo champ. Enough said amazing superman best went to him or dab)

White boi (best doomsday. Very strange but extremely patient for a dd player. New the stages like Mike in mkx)

Revolver (most original character and tech in injustice. Also, imo, the most hype player in injustice. If it wasn't for sinestro and zod he would have had multiple top 8s)

Arms (dedicated and smart. One of the best on commentary. Sorely missed in mkx)

Digit (the ONLY shazam and a damn good one. Very good execution and nerves. Behind revolver the second most hype player in the scene.)

Batmanbeatscap (no one can deny the hype this man would bring)

Slayer (coming of age and got his first big top 8 in an injustice game. Now one of the only rea threats to beat sonic fox and is a top player)

PPJ! (The only man in history to win a major and not even know it lol hawkgirl corner combo hype!)

Blind ducky (during the end of the games life he was emerging as a top player. Really solid player. Good execution as he was one of the first consistently hitting dvorah b1 bug cancel. )

Salt face (the salty one. Quits games as much as Tom Brady BUT extremely good at whatever game he plays. First one to show mileena wasn't bad. One of the best Harley's for sure. )

--------------------------edit------------------------------ from Nivek's list for international rep.
  • @A F0xy Grampa (strong WW - we never faced each other for the best ww,such a shame)
  • @UsedForGlue (strong Batman - b2 string into bats master!)
  • @Metzos (BEST DOOMSDAY HANDS DOWN HAHA - d1~earthshake still haunts my dreams)
  • @GGA N1k0lasss (strong Catwoman/Aris - he won Frosty Fausting 2015 vs 16Bit)
  • @Qwark28 (strong broken adam...oops...black adam! - Joker lab monster tech)
  • Me (winner of International and the holder of the gold belt + injustice arcade machine lol)
--------------------------------edit---------------------------------
IMO fox and theo were the best in inj. can't ignore Theo's post 114 here it is in the OP now.

My subjective Top 16 List (Solely based on results, considering all eras of the game)
1. Sonicfox
2. KDZ
3. Moi
4. Jupiter
5. Foreverking
6. 16Bit
7. DJT
8. PPJ
9. Whiteboi
10. Woundcowboy
11. Noobe
12. Rico Suave
13. Honeybee
14. Chris G
15. Blind Ducky
16. Reo

Honorable mentions: Perfect Legend (had some impressive results really early and really late into the game, but not enough in between). MIT (amazing performance at EVO 2014, but not enough cumulative results) P2W (super impressive performance at Final Round and TFC, but lack of travelling to other key events)

Last edited:

chores

bad at things
feel like dartharma deserves a mention for batman as well as KDZ for taking full advantage of superman's most broken iteration.

catwoman = 16bit
lobo = decay
shazam = digit
lex = revolver

Reactions: GAV

TwiztidOne

I don't know who that is...
Subtract these from your list.
M2Dave
P2win
Max
Tom Brady

Add
16 Bit
Blind Ducky
White Boi
MIT/DJT

KP's spot could be him Deg or Saltface. All 3 are all good choices.

Tom Brady added to commentary with KP if not competing.
If this happens then Tom Brady should definitely compete. he's really good at breaking down new games fast and I think it'd be really interesting to see what he brings to the table

Recent post on twitter inspired this thought. Considerations

Jup (best MMH)

Theo (imo the best injustice player in the games history though fox has the results, aquuuaaman)

king (batman and others)

fox (batgirl and joker lol)

rico suave (where has he been?)

honeyb (flash, best flash, tech monster, execution)

cowboy (sinestro, the best footsies in injustice, best sinestro)

Chris G (arrow, its chris g... good at everything)

Perfect Legend (scorp, batman, doomsday, 3 time evo champ)

Reo (MMH, scorp, its reo... one of the best NRS careers of all time)

m2dave (zod, the best zod and tremor nobody every sees bc he doesn't travel)

pig of the hut (zod, evo runner up... beat fox 3-0 in evo winners finals, face of NRS scene)

dab (daddy dab, family man, calm under pressure, hella clutch)

foxy (best WW, kid keeps getting better with every new game)

Kitana Prime (amazing Harley, great injustice player, face of the scene)

Playing to win (ya me.. I have the resume. want to fight about it? top 8 at almost every major attended, second best sinestro with the best tech :) )

Max (fricken stubborn smart bane player that made a career out of running people over)

Tom Brady (the best commentator in the scene and also a great player... no matter how TYM makes him feel)

Tyrant (Grundy! one of the best in the west)
replace @PLAYING TO WIN with 16bit and we're ready to go