What's new

Fatal 8 for injustice 2? How about Sexy 16?

EMP Dark

Noob
Is this post directed at me? Lol

Now that i'm really up there on MKX, a lot of the irrelevant people on this site just love to take crazy shots at me. That's why this site is nauseating. If Sonicfox went on this site enough to even just have healthy debates, you would see even uglier posts than what you see towards me.

I often say i'll quit posting, but typically I just say that out of anger and do still enjoy interactions on this site. It's becoming worse and worse, though.

No one can talk to me like this with substance on current MKX, not even Sonic or Scar. I might lose sets but I win sets as well, I hold my own in long sets. The people who post like this towards me on here would literally lose 50-2 if not 50-0.

I was backed into a pissing contest corner by Playing2win and said some dumb stuff. That doesn't mean that i'm wrong, or that your tone is correct. No one should be made into a e-punching bag because they're good at the game.

I'll probably keep this site to just interactions with people that I like, and maybe a post or two in a results thread. Outside of that, i'm moving on to illuminati twitter dms and stuff.

It's been real.
Personally I for one don't give a fuck who you are or who you think you are. But know this foo the minute MK X dies you will be literally lost in the jungle like Simba was after the death of Mufasa. Once Injustice 2 comes out you will most definitely be first on my hit list that I'm going to expose. I'm literally going to humble you dude because #1 you need it and #2 you are waaaaaay too cocky for your own good. You talk as if you're unbeatable and like you're some type of GOD or some shit. But come Injustice 2 it's RIP for you Birdy. See you then fuckboi.

Last edited:

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Personally I for one don't give a fuck who you are or who you think you are. But know this foo the minute MK X dies you will be literally lost in the jungle like Simba was after the death of Mufasa. Once Injustice 2 comes out you will most definitely be first on my hit list that I'm going to expose. I'm literally going to humble you dude because #1 you need it and #2 you are waaaaaay too cocky for your own good. You talk as if you're unbeatable and like you're some type of GOD or some shit. But come Injustice 2 it's RIP for you Birdy. See you then fuckboi.
Thank you for keeping tym juicy :)

Tweedy

Noob
I may not play Injustice 2.

If that game has the brokeness that MKX did at release, I may consider just playing SFV or the next Marvel when that drops.

I'm also a much bigger fan of the MK universe than the DC universe. We'll see, but don't expect me to be all about that game if there's another Summoner Quan.

We all know that the people who say "i'm gonna be this when the next game comes out", are always not whatever they're saying they're gonna be, when the next game comes out.

I know Rico will be good if he plays. The guys who say they'll be good, though? Maybe, maybe not. Either way, don't count on an NRS game being competitive at release.

Tweedy

Noob
I'll probably get very little likes on that post, because most of TYM are the "i'm gonna be this when the next game comes around" guys.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I may not play Injustice 2.

If that game has the brokeness that MKX did at release, I may consider just playing SFV or the next Marvel when that drops.

I'm also a much bigger fan of the MK universe than the DC universe. We'll see, but don't expect me to be all about that game if there's another Summoner Quan.

We all know that the people who say "i'm gonna be this when the next game comes out", are always not whatever they're saying they're gonna be, when the next game comes out.

I know Rico will be good if he plays. The guys who say they'll be good, though? Maybe, maybe not. Either way, don't count on an NRS game being competitive at release.
Oh its going to be broken day 1. There will always be something broken in games. Just gotta either accept it, play and hope it gets patched or adapt to it. Or delete game.jpeg

Tweedy

Noob
Oh its going to be broken day 1. There will always be something broken in games. Just gotta either accept it, play and hope it gets patched or adapt to it. Or delete game.jpeg
I wasn't trying to be super competitive until like September of last year. If I had been an established player and traveled for MKX, to lose to Summoner Quan in tournament, I probably wouldn't be alive to make this post.

Indecisive

I wasn't trying to be super competitive until like September of last year. If I had been an established player and traveled for MKX, to lose to Summoner Quan in tournament, I probably wouldn't be alive to make this post.
MKX had so much stupid shit. Quan, Kobu, Alien, Mileena, Lao, Shinnok. You kinda just accept it if you really enjoy the game. Injustice 1 had plenty of stupid shit. If you really like a game you accept it.

Tweedy

Noob
MKX had so much stupid shit. Quan, Kobu, Alien, Mileena, Lao, Shinnok. You kinda just accept it if you really enjoy the game. Injustice 1 had plenty of stupid shit. If you really like a game you accept it.
To this day very few understand how cancer Tarkatan was at Final Round. It was almost as bad as CEO Tanya.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Its not really gonna be better in the Capcom games like Marvel and SF. Their player base is way more intense than ours and their lab/tech monsters will play the cheap stuff and mine the crap outta the game for the dirtiest of stuff they can find.

Nrs games are pretty tame in comparison.

Tweedy

Noob
Its not really gonna be better in the Capcom games like Marvel and SF. Their player base is way more intense than ours and their lab/tech monsters will play the cheap stuff and mine the crap outta the game for the dirtiest of stuff they can find.

Nrs games are pretty tame in comparison.
I mean when I went from shitty sports games to this, people told me I wasn't ready for the competition. After a little over a year, i'm right there with anyone. I'm not scared lol.

Indecisive

What do you mean by broken, though?

By broken I don't mean crazy. I know the Marvel games are crazy, but they put a lot more time into their games than NRS.
I don't me crazy either. Multiple marvel games had actual infinite's, actual unblockables. hard as fuck to block mixups. Game breaking bugs that stop you from playing the game. Multiple other glitches that can fuck you badly. People get salty about blocking quan. I had to block Zero Dante vergil incoming mixups for a year. Block Doom Ammy Team supers. Also the don't put more time in to the marvel games. 3 got fucked cause capcom lost the license. A lot of the moves are just ported over from other games which helps a lot. NRS ports some moves but the change the game a lot. Injustice being legacy is huge cause it makes it a bit more like how capcom does it. Watch MVC2 and UMVC3 matches and see how broken that game is. People say MKX is like MVC3. Its nothing like it at all.
But i will say i did have more fun playing Marvel 3 than i ever did playing MKX. Even with all the broken shit

Tweedy

Noob
I don't me crazy either. Multiple marvel games had actual infinite's, actual unblockables. hard as fuck to block mixups. Game breaking bugs that stop you from playing the game. Multiple other glitches that can fuck you badly. People get salty about blocking quan. I had to block Zero Dante vergil incoming mixups for a year. Block Doom Ammy Team supers. Also the don't put more time in to the marvel games. 3 got fucked cause capcom lost the license. A lot of the moves are just ported over from other games which helps a lot. NRS ports some moves but the change the game a lot. Injustice being legacy is huge cause it makes it a bit more like how capcom does it. Watch MVC2 and UMVC3 matches and see how broken that game is. People say MKX is like MVC3. Its nothing like it at all.
But i will say i did have more fun playing Marvel 3 than i ever did playing MKX. Even with all the broken shit
Okay then i'll just play SFV. I own and like SFV, i'm just really focused on MKX rn.

Indecisive

Okay then i'll just play SFV. I own and like SFV, i'm just really focused on MKX rn.
Im not saying don't play the new one when it comes out. It could maybe be less broken. just giving you some history on the series. Also SFV is idk. Mika is getting nerfed i heard.

Tweedy

Noob
"I refuse to play a game that will have steady pot bonuses and a thinner competitive pool if it has easy to abuse top tier that I also have access to."

Why do people make posts like this towards me?

Injustice 2 does not exist. I could die by the time that game is out, we could all get nuked or something.

I'm worried about MKX right now. None of you can do or say anything to me on that game rn. If Injustice 2 comes out and i'm fire at that game too, then you guys have to hold that too, but i'm not gonna talk about what may happen. Not my style.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
You're the one that brought it up, I just responded. If you're so good, and an admitted guy who will just switch from top tier to top tier, then it would be very easy to make money in a new game with easily abusable stuff.

If it's not your style to talk about what may happen, then can you please shut up about your potential placing at NEC? I don't mind the confidence, but at least stick to your (made up) principles.

Tweedy

Noob
You're the one that brought it up, I just responded. If you're so good, and an admitted guy who will just switch from top tier to top tier, then it would be very easy to make money in a new game with easily abusable stuff.

If it's not your style to talk about what may happen, then can you please shut up about your potential placing at NEC? I don't mind the confidence, but at least stick to your (made up) principles.
I didn't switch from top tier to top tier. Kenshi is high mid tier at best. If someone says he's top tier, it's a compliment towards me.

You're talking to me all big but I would body you 50-2 on the current game.