What's new

"Fantastic Sorcery" A Quan Chi Combo Video: By Devildigimon (KOMING SOON!!!!)

Hey what do you guys use as a GET OFF ME move when getting pressured with Quan Chi ?
It's really hard to get the pressure off once it's on. You really just have to find an opening in the strings to sneak away a bit. Dash back, mind your spacing so that you don't get caught too close unless it's in your favor.

Edit: His uppercut is probably his best option, it's fast and shatters jaws.

Yeah that is exactly what i have been doing and when they hit high on repetition i use down 3 because it's fast and knocks them back a tad.

Xstatic

Noob
Uppercut and d3 are the best defensive options because they are his fastest attacks. For some reason, d1 is not 6 frames like most characters. Looking at the frame data of characters with similar normals, you can estimate how fast Quan Chi's are.

d1 - 10 frames
d3 - 7 frames
d2 - 7 frames

This is actually another bad thing about QC: he doesn't have a 6 frame move...

Nameer

Noob
Uppercut and d3 are the best defensive options because they are his fastest attacks. For some reason, d1 is not 6 frames like most characters. Looking at the frame data of characters with similar normals, you can estimate how fast Quan Chi's are.

d1 - 10 frames
d3 - 7 frames
d2 - 7 frames

This is actually another bad thing about QC: he doesn't have a 6 frame move...
hey Xstatic do have Quan Chi's frame data??? can you post his frame data ???

Xstatic

Noob
hey Xstatic do have Quan Chi's frame data??? can you post his frame data ???
I have frame data from this site as well as some quick tests I've done with friends. QC's uppercut is the same speed as Stryker's, which is 7 frames. D3 for everyone is 7 frames (but recovery is different for everyone). His d1 for sure is MORE than 7 frames (tested), and seems like the same speed as Liu Kang's, which is 10 frames.