What's new

F242 Mid Screen Conversion Is Possible. +4 On block Launcher.

ATIWAB

Noob
Especially circling back to the original point, where I specifically said... 3U2D2 is the better whiff punish, not pressure string.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Do you think Shang's B112 "has a gap in it," dipshit?
You’re awfully aggressive for someone who’s been told he’s wrong by an entire forum for five pages straight now.

Please tell me what certain strings having gaps in them that are large enough to punish by armored fatal blows has to do with not being able to finish a string safely (as you claimed) because it actually can be punished on block by a significant portion of the cast, including a certain character’s fatal blow?

Actually don’t tell me, since I already know the answer and have no interest in going back and forth with you and all your rage and sadness any more.

ATIWAB

Noob
You’re awfully aggressive for someone who’s been told he’s wrong by an entire forum for five pages straight now.

Please tell me what certain strings having gaps in them that are large enough to punish by armored fatal blows has to do with not being able to finish a string safely (as you claimed) because it actually can be punished on block by a significant portion of the cast, including a certain character’s fatal blow?

Actually don’t tell me, since I already know the answer and have no interest in going back and forth with you and all your rage and sadness any more.
"I don't know the difference between safe and unsafe outside the context of Fatal Blows which are able to punish several things that are 'safe'"

Literally spoon-feeding children at this point. Sad.

YoungTeezy 305

Work Hard Play Hard
The gap isn't big enough for anything EXCEPT the FB because it's armored. That doesn't make B112 "unsafe."

If this is your definition of "unsafe," you're a fucking idiot.

Not hard to figure out.
B112 is -7 when the full string is blocked making it relatively safe. When, flawless blocked, it is full combo punishable with U2. A fatal blow will interrupt the gap it has.

3U2D2 cannot be interrupted by fatal blow, but certain fatal blows, such as Jax's, can punish this string after blocking it completely. In fact, if you mash fatal blow anytime during the string (not after), you will get hit. This is because 3U2D2 has no gaps in it.