What's new

Execution Difficulty List

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
I really don't get why people are putting Subzy as high execution as they are, I actually have a pocket GM because of Noodles, and nothing about him was as obnoxious as even the @Tweedy B+ tier in my opinion.

Besides that, swap A-List with Dragon's Fire and that's what I'd put my list as.

llabslb

R1D1_998
Only variation that can really compare to DF is A-List. While DF's optimal stuff is where the juicy execution is at. A-Lists difficult stuff is basically for swag. These are a combination of tight links and awkward inputs which is why I think A-List cancels are more difficult than HT's but his difficult cancels are not essential. Since you guys want to mention some cheeky shit that will typically never be done. Here are some for MLG-List Cage.

Combos:
333 SKRC F2 SKRC F3 NP
F2 SKRC F2 SKRC F24
F2 SKRC F24 EX SHADOW KICK 12 x3 NP (corner)
F2 SKRC F24 D1 NJP JI4 333 SKRC 12 12 NP (corner)
114 SKRC F34 RC 12 12 12 NP (couple of A-List players I know find this easy, I still find it awkward to do)

Jails:
333 SKRC 333 SKRC 333
F2 SKRC F2SKRC F2
S4 SKRC S4 SKRC S4 (Personally I find this awkward asf to do, it's actually not that difficult)

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
Only variation that can really compare to DF is A-List. While DF's optimal stuff is where the juicy execution is at. A-Lists difficult stuff is basically for swag. These are a combination of tight links and awkward inputs which is why I think A-List cancels are more difficult than HT's but his difficult cancels are not essential. Since you guys want to mention some cheeky shit that will typically never be done. Here are some for MLG-List Cage.

Combos:
333 SKRC F2 SKRC F3 NP
F2 SKRC F2 SKRC F24
F2 SKRC F24 EX SHADOW KICK 12 x3 NP (corner)
F2 SKRC F24 D1 NJP JI4 333 SKRC 12 12 NP (corner)
114 SKRC F34 RC 12 12 12 NP (couple of A-List players I know find this easy, I still find it awkward to do)

Jails:
333 SKRC 333 SKRC 333
F2 SKRC F2SKRC F2
S4 SKRC S4 SKRC S4 (Personally I find this awkward asf to do, it's actually not that difficult)
His hardest stuff actually isnt only for swag but for getting the highest potential dmg out of a punish, i.e. 4skrc,4skrc into launcher of choice or mid combo jumpins e.t.c
In general i'd say a-list is up there execution wise with sq and ht, cant comment on raiden and liu tho

xSamuel

Player of All, Master of None.
I didn't list characters I haven't practiced a lot man, unless you're saying that you would just add that.

Idk man. Displacer is pretty hard, though.

The thing about Displacer, is that you really gotta get the 3 reps down and the 50/50s into EX teleport combos down. He needs em. A character like Cutthroat can go with easy combos and only lose a little bit.

Edit: Maybe I should have specified variations for all characters. Idk, I think it's pretty clear that when I put Erron Black in B tier, I didn't mean Marksmen. I got lazy. Sorry friends.
I've been doing F12B2, 11, F12B2 losing 4-5% but it's miles easier. To play it like Lil Majin I think that's S+.

llabslb

R1D1_998
I'm not normally the type of person to look at tournaments and judge a character, I much prefer actually playing the character but damn..... Lil majin is something else.

Kotal has some of the easiest and hardest combos in this game

Edit: Depending how optimal you want to get

Last edited:

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
So in terms of optimal difficulty taking into account maximal damage, maximal setups etc., it has to be Liu Kang. Johnny Cage is not that far behind. However, talking about practical difficulty, it has to be High Tech Jacqui.

What I mean by this is you can play Liu Kang at a competitive level without being able to do his 8 iafb combos in the corner or without getting his obscure jailing strings with ex fireball to be perfect. High Tech at a bare minimum requires you to be able to jail 121~qbrc into s1 (if not b3~qbrc into s1). You literally can't play her if you can't consistently jail 121~qbrc into s1. It's like not being able to jail f213~fbrc, f2 as Liu Kang. Stanky leg is whatever. The input is stupid and unnecessary but it's not that difficult especially within combos (pre patch it was friggen stupid).

Whoever said special forces I'm curious as to why. I haven't found her to be too much of a challenge. The hardest thing is hitconfirming everything since there's different timings on hit and block.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
i main liu cage dvorah . hardest execution in game is liu kang.
I used Dragon's Fire and I agree overall, but D'vorah's Low kancel kombo was harder than Liu Kang's stuff. I think having that down with D'vorah is important for Swarm Queen... Then again, maybe it was just the fact that I spent waay more time on Liu than I did D'vorah.

F1b2,f2,f2,b14xxEnder
Blood god:
F2,F2,f1b2xxtotem,b14xxdf1
F1b2xxtotem,1,f2,b14xxdf1
In corner:
B14xxEXdisc,114xxEXdisc,d1xxEXdf1,B14xxdf1. Ok,there were more than two :p
I dont really consider those his hardest but its not his easiest too

I used Dragon's Fire and I agree overall, but D'vorah's Low kancel kombo was harder than Liu Kang's stuff. I think having that down with D'vorah is important for Swarm Queen... Then again, maybe it was just the fact that I spent waay more time on Liu than I did D'vorah.
dvorahs b1 into 212 is easy as poo. read my previous posts of lius harder cancels. dvorah is not hard execution. im bad with dvorah but b1 cancel i did in minutes consistant in practice. cant compare her. do the hard stuff with liu i posted then get back to me :D

Care to share ur opinion of hardest combos?
These are some of his hardest combos

114 combos also work with b12

b14, ex db1, f2, f2, f1b2, df2 (war god)
114, ex df1, f2, 1, f1b2, df2 (war god)
114, ex df1, f2, b122, db2 (sun god)
114, ex df1, f2, 1, b14, db2 (sun god)
114, ex df1, f2, 11, f1b2, totem (blood god)
114, ex df1, f2, 1, b122, totem (blood god)

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I'll answer this with the generic TYM state of mind.

Hardest execution character is the character I play.

Easiest character is the one I hate.

My personal opinion: all characters in this game are very easy to execute with if you have practice from more advanced fighters. I wouldn't brag too much about MKX/NRS games execution.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
OMG @cR Xarakamaka you're a fucking dick dude. Let people have their god damn opinions. You probably can't even land the easiest 1 frame link on USF4 by plinking it. You probably couldn't do the easiest variant of a Dr. Doom infinite on umvc3. You probably can't even short hop on command in any KoF game. You probably don't even know WTF I'm talking about because you pride yourself for having decent execution in the easiest executable games.

No I don't play this game anymore. no I don't care about how good you are. No I don't care about your 1 top 8 placement at a tournament with less people than a sfv local. No I don't care that I'm a nobody scrub because that's all you'll call me.

But jeez dudes aren't even quoting your posts, they're posting their opinions and you're just gate keeping like "ARGH NO FUCKING LIU KANG HAS FUXKING CANCELS AND IAFBS ARRRGGHHH HES HARDEST BECAUSE I SAID" like just stop and let people have their fun.

llabslb

R1D1_998
Dvorahs hardest cancel is B1 WGC F2. Let's say this is a 1f link. Kang has a few others like this.

Difficulty: Kang > Dvorah

S: Displacer, A List

A+: Dragon's Fire, Swarm Queen, Tempest

A: Grandmaster, Hellfire, Jax

B+: Shinnok, Kung Jin, Takeda, Reptile, Mileena

B: Alien, Erron Black, Kano

Lol day 1 and I got them optimals: Kotal

Only listed characters that I've practiced a bit with.
What seem kinda hard with shinnok?