What's new

Execution Difficulty List

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Optimal HW is disgusting difficult. But I agree this thread is basically going to be a battle of cancel characters.

n1kosh

Train harder
S. A-List :cool:
-------------------
A+. Swarm Queen, Dualist
-----------------------------------
A. Demo Sonya, Displacer/MoS, Gunsliger, Grandmaster, Hat Trick, Cyrax, Liu Dragons Fire, Kano, Scorpion Hellfire, Bo Rai Drunk, Tanya Dragon/ Kobu, FerraTorr, Predator HQ, Quan Bat, Jax (all), Jacqui (all), KungJin Ascentral, Reptile(all), Stunt Double, Kitana(all), Sonya (other 2), Dvorah Brood Mother
-----------------------------------------------------------
B. Sector, Smoke, Alien (all), Kotal Blood, Scorpion (other 2), Shinnok(all), Mileena, Predator (other 2), Goro, Takeda, Quan (other 2), Cassie (all), KungJin Shaolin, Fisticuffs, SubZero (other 2), Raiden TunderGod, Kenshi, Jason(all), Ermac, Tremor, Tempest/Buzz, Smoke, CyberSub, Dvorah Venom, Leatherface (other 2)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Low skill: Kotal (WarGod, Sun God), Leatherface But, Kung Jin Bojitsu

(C)

Liu Kang DF is easier than D'vorah cancels lol. High Tech is definitely harder than DF and I'm using a hitbox .. Also, Brood Mother Cancels are just the craziest thing on the planet. I challenge ANYONE to pick her up and do her cancel combos / jail consistently
Liu Kang DF is easier than D'vorah cancels lol. High Tech is definitely harder than DF and I'm using a hitbox .. Also, Brood Mother Cancels are just the craziest thing on the planet. I challenge ANYONE to pick her up and do her cancel combos / jail consistently
....... this guy just buried himself. dvorah cancels harder :/ :/ :/ . id hate to see your liu kang bro lol.
I get you. Would you say the EXFBRC's you mentioned are essential for Kangs gameplan? HT's cancels certainly are. I was speaking in terms of the most difficult cancels that are considered essential.
yeh ok not essential but in terms of going to highest execution like the title of thread then with liu kangs combos and ex fbrc cancels then liu takes the trophy. i know all the cancel characters and without doubt liu takes the execution award . ppl either say stanky leg and dvorah b1 into 212 which i cud do both within ten minutes lol ggs . but if ur talking pnly essenrial strings then it would leave liu with only f213 , dvorah with only f112 , and johnny cage f3s. if your basing it only of them strings then triple knee is hardest and doing ten f3 cancels in a row isnt exactly hard imo

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
....... this guy just buried himself. dvorah cancels harder :/ :/ :/ . id hate to see your liu kang bro lol.
Her 112 wgc on hit is harder than anything i have tried with liu kang. Liu cancels are way easier on hit. Dvorah f11 and f22 are easy as hell on hit as well. Im talking about on block. Her f112 wgc 2, d4, and standing 1 is slightly more difficult than liu kangs imo. I picked up liu in the beta first time ever and was jailing with him off f123 fbc f123. I also hopped in practice yesterday and it was still pretty effortless if anything was changed or not from the beta.. Hell even johnny cancels are tighter than his. This is my opinion, don't have to blast me for it if you don't agree then that's totally fine.

Her 112 wgc on hit is harder than anything i have tried with liu kang. Liu cancels are way easier on hit. Dvorah f11 and f22 are easy as hell on hit as well. Im talking about on block. Her f112 wgc 2, d4, and standing 1 is slightly more difficult than liu kangs imo. I picked up liu in the beta first time ever and was jailing with him off f123 fbc f123. I also hopped in practice yesterday and it was still pretty effortless if anything was changed or not from the beta.. Hell even johnny cancels are tighter than his. This is my opinion, don't have to blast me for it if you don't agree then that's totally fine.
sorry bro . and your talking about basic cancelling. dvorah is easy. liu kang f213 f213 is easy as hell. im talking about advanced cancels along with iafbs easily make him hardest execution character in mkx . im talking about advanced cancels not day one cancels :) . i can give u examples to try and you will see for yourself

Tweedy

Noob
Even Liu's F213 is almost a just frame to jail. Sure, you can do that in practice mode, but to be really sharp with Liu in real games, you have to put in way more effort than it takes to do even D'vorah hardest cancels. B1 wgc isn't even that hard, it takes like 30 minutes of practice to get 5 out of 10 times. That's her hardest thing.

Lord @cR Xarakamaka is right. I should probably replace A List with DF in my tier list, but i'm too lazy.

jaylee777

Juh-Mill-E
So I think the question of most difficult execution is between liu kang and jacqui. I main johnny and believe his cancels are easier than both of these characters. I've messed around with dvorah and believe her cancels are easier than johnny's imo.

So between liu and jacqui I think jacqui is harder execution wise and here are my two reasons why:
1. I think iafbs are easier to do than stanky leg.
2. Jailing with jacqui with strings like her 121, 114, and b3 seem a lot harder than any of liu kang's cancels. (I dont know anything about those ex fireball cancels so if someone can post some of those I'll try them out and possibly change my opinion.)

Tweedy

Noob
So I think the question of most difficult execution is between liu kang and jacqui. I main johnny and believe his cancels are easier than both of these characters. I've messed around with dvorah and believe her cancels are easier than johnny's imo.

So between liu and jacqui I think jacqui is harder execution wise and here are my two reasons why:
2. Jailing with jacqui with strings like her 121, 114, and b3 seem a lot harder than any of liu kang's cancels. (I dont know anything about those ex fireball cancels so if someone can post some of those I'll try them out and possibly change my opinion.)
Have you tried Displacer Raiden? He's insane, and you can't really cut corners if you want success vs good players.

I haven't tried Jacqui really but i'm sure Xarakamaka can comment.

1) stanky leg corner combos are easier than iafb combos it took me 5 minutes to learn stanky leg
2) agreed b3 into s1 very hard and seems like ur mentioning her hardest cancel . do liu kang f44 fbrc into s1 and make it jail . u will see what is harder
3) ex fbrcs . try kung lao reversal spin . do b12 ex fbrc into f4 and beat spin consistantly. a bit easier but everyone try f44 into f44 ex fbrc and make it jail . its possible to hit consistantly but harder than other characters cancels imo.
try these few examples and dont forget theres more . please people try these and 5 iafb combos . then you will see that liu is by far highest execution at advanced level

jaylee777

Juh-Mill-E
Have you tried Displacer Raiden? He's insane, and you can't really cut corners if you want success vs good players.

I haven't tried Jacqui really but i'm sure Xarakamaka can comment.
So in the 5 minutes since you posted this comment, I went to the lab with displacer raiden for the first time ever and was able to do f12b2 a couple of times. While I will admit that that shit is pretty hard, I feel like I have a better chance of landing that than jailing jacqui's cancels, which I've put a bit of time into. Is f12b2 the hardest thing with displacer or are there other things, just to be sure?

Tweedy

Noob
So in the 5 minutes since you posted this comment, I went to the lab with displacer raiden for the first time ever and was able to do f12b2 a couple of times. While I will admit that that shit is pretty hard, I feel like I have a better chance of landing that than jailing jacqui's cancels, which I've put a bit of time into. Is f12b2 the hardest thing with displacer or are there other things, just to be sure?
Yeah, a lot of his optimal combos contain juggling with db2, which can be run cancelled.

jaylee777

Juh-Mill-E
1) stanky leg corner combos are easier than iafb combos it took me 5 minutes to learn stanky leg
2) agreed b3 into s1 very hard and seems like ur mentioning her hardest cancel . do liu kang f44 fbrc into s1 and make it jail . u will see what is harder
3) ex fbrcs . try kung lao reversal spin . do b12 ex fbrc into f4 and beat spin consistantly. a bit easier but everyone try f44 into f44 ex fbrc and make it jail . its possible to hit consistantly but harder than other characters cancels imo.
try these few examples and dont forget theres more . please people try these and 5 iafb combos . then you will see that liu is by far highest execution at advanced level
Ok you win lol... Those ex fbrc are REALLY hard. Yeah that definitely puts liu kang over jacqui in my eyes now lol

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
ok i will try these when i get home. You gotta remember though im on hit box, so this stuff might be wayyyy easier for me if you are on a pad or stick. Also if we talking about advanced cancels, brood mother has just frame cancels which is the hardest in the game imo

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Execution wise in order
Special Forces, High tech
Demolition, A-list, Swarm Queen/Brood Mother

The rest shouldn't even be considered Skill ceiling, SF Sonya and HT Jacqui are as highest as you can get.
Special Forces Sonya :confused: nah.

Numbskull727

happiness is a warm gun
Deceptive reiptile's invisible njp combos after the dash deserves a mention.

That and Demo's negative edge stuff has been way harder than any cancels for me.
Raiden's cancels being the trickiest to get if I remember.

Deceptive reiptile's invisible njp combos after the dash deserves a mention.

That and Demo's negative edge stuff has been way harder than any cancels for me.
Raiden's cancels being the trickiest to get if I remember.
ok try this
liu kangs hardest execution with combos and cancels. im out

Numbskull727

happiness is a warm gun
ok try this
liu kangs hardest execution with combos and cancels. im out
You got me lol. I was just thinking of the run cancels alone. After seeing Marvel's infinites nothing surprises me anymore I guess. I wonder, can Liu do more iafb's with jump interactables in the corner?

D7X

EMPEROR | D7X
S: Displacer, A List

A+: Dragon's Fire, Swarm Queen, Tempest

A: Grandmaster, Hellfire, Jax

B+: Shinnok, Kung Jin, Takeda, Reptile, Mileena

B: Alien, Erron Black, Kano

Lol day 1 and I got them optimals: Kotal

Only listed characters that I've practiced a bit with.
Is tempest only up there because of hitting the 44 after Orbit?

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
CO Sonya should be at the very bottom of any execution difficulty tier list. There is literally nothing even remotely difficult to execute unless you want to do her slightly more damaging F4 corner combo or max damage x-ray combo. You could say getting the max amount of 12's in the corner can be tricky but it's really not that hard and the damage difference isn't much.

Reactions: D7X

Tweedy

Noob
Is tempest only up there because of hitting the 44 after Orbit?
That and teleport 3 EX spin combos, 11212, teleport 3 linked into 44.

Dragon's Fire is definitely harder though, now that I think about it. Displacer and DF should be S imo.

Reactions: D7X

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
HERE'S WHAT I WANT U FOOLS TO TRY WITH DISPLACER
1. F12B2 3X
2.F12B2 EX TELE INTO F12B2(THIS JAILS)
3. B2 CANCEL INTO FAR TELE
4.F12B2 F12B2 B14
Fucking kill me lol. I could get the 3 reps after a bit but there is no way I could do it consistently. Of course Iv only messed around for like 30 minutes but damn I had no idea he had this much to him.