What's new

Execution Difficulty List

Tweedy

Noob
I'd place Flame Fist at A. Because of cancels
I didn't list characters I haven't practiced a lot man, unless you're saying that you would just add that.

Displacer is S+. Maybe it's the fact I play A List all the time but I don't think he's that bad.
Idk man. Displacer is pretty hard, though.

The thing about Displacer, is that you really gotta get the 3 reps down and the 50/50s into EX teleport combos down. He needs em. A character like Cutthroat can go with easy combos and only lose a little bit.

Edit: Maybe I should have specified variations for all characters. Idk, I think it's pretty clear that when I put Erron Black in B tier, I didn't mean Marksmen. I got lazy. Sorry friends.

Last edited:

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I don't know

I've started playing Alist since ESL ended and I feel I got him for the most part locked down or atleast close

Doesn't feel too difficult for me

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
What about F/T. He possibly needs more execution than Dvorah
the 2 top variations i listed need 1 frame links and all to perform consistent damage and become real treats at all times, they're probably the variations with the most time consuming at the moment, that is where the skill ceiling is, they're not picked currently because same characters have easiest variations with easier results per say.

WeaponQ

Milksteak, Magnets, and Ghouls
DF Liu Kang. F4,4 FBC F4,4 with an IAFB mid combo is the hardest thing ive ever done in the game. I think i've only landed it successfully once. Honorable mention to Marksman because he was the first character I've tried to do cancels with and it took me 4 hours.

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
What about F/T. He possibly needs more execution than Dvorah
I main both and I don't see why f/t should be harder in any way. Not saying f/t is low execution but Dvorah is way Harder ESPECIALLY brood mother she's like top 3 hardest execution in this game

llabslb

R1D1_998
I don't think cancel characters in general are that difficult. In terms of hardest cancels it probably goes to A-List but he almost never has to do the tricky cancels like jailing 333 SKRC 333 or comboing off it. Other than that it probably goes to Kang because because his instant airs are generally harder and are essential. In terms of hardest jailing string that's essential it goes to HT Jacqui.

Characters ide say require above average execution are:

A-List, Dragons fire, Scorpion, Jacqui, Ermac, Jax and in some cases, Kano.

I don't think cancel characters in general are that difficult. In terms of hardest cancels it probably goes to A-List but he almost never has to do the tricky cancels like jailing 333 SKRC 333 or comboing off it. Other than that it probably goes to Kang because because his instant airs are generally harder and are essential. In terms of hardest jailing string that's essential it goes to HT Jacqui.

Characters ide say require above average execution are:

A-List, Dragons fire, Scorpion, Jacqui, Ermac, Jax and in some cases, Kano.
what hi tech jaqui cancel is hard ? just so i can try

121 GC S1 and B3 GC S1. I don't know for sure if 121 GC is a just a frame or not.
yeh she deffo aint hardest execution . but b3 into s1 deffo not gna be consistant . liu kang has tougher cancels cos u throw in ex fbrcs with his pressure too for example kung lao reversal spin b12 exfbrc into f4 to beat spin . theres quite a few tricky ones along with the iafbs theres no contest in this game for execution imo

omooba

fear the moobs
even though they keep increasing the execution on liu kang's f213 block string i can still jail f213 into f213 in my sleep. The funny thing is although they are both 10 frames on start up since this game came out there has never been a point in time when i could jail f213 into f44

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Liu Kang DF is easier than D'vorah cancels lol. High Tech is definitely harder than DF and I'm using a hitbox .. Also, Brood Mother Cancels are just the craziest thing on the planet. I challenge ANYONE to pick her up and do her cancel combos / jail consistently

llabslb

R1D1_998
yeh she deffo aint hardest execution . but b3 into s1 deffo not gna be consistant . liu kang has tougher cancels cos u throw in ex fbrcs with his pressure too for example kung lao reversal spin b12 exfbrc into f4 to beat spin . theres quite a few tricky ones along with the iafbs theres no contest in this game for execution imo
I get you. Would you say the EXFBRC's you mentioned are essential for Kangs gameplan? HT's cancels certainly are. I was speaking in terms of the most difficult cancels that are considered essential.