What's new

Execution Difficulty List

llabslb

R1D1_998
OMG @cR Xarakamaka you're a fucking dick dude. Let people have their god damn opinions. You probably can't even land the easiest 1 frame link on USF4 by plinking it. You probably couldn't do the easiest variant of a Dr. Doom infinite on umvc3. You probably can't even short hop on command in any KoF game. You probably don't even know WTF I'm talking about because you pride yourself for having decent execution in the easiest executable games.

No I don't play this game anymore. no I don't care about how good you are. No I don't care about your 1 top 8 placement at a tournament with less people than a sfv local. No I don't care that I'm a nobody scrub because that's all you'll call me.

But jeez dudes aren't even quoting your posts, they're posting their opinions and you're just gate keeping like "ARGH NO FUCKING LIU KANG HAS FUXKING CANCELS AND IAFBS ARRRGGHHH HES HARDEST BECAUSE I SAID" like just stop and let people have their fun.
This post made me cringe

OMG @cR Xarakamaka you're a fucking dick dude. Let people have their god damn opinions. You probably can't even land the easiest 1 frame link on USF4 by plinking it. You probably couldn't do the easiest variant of a Dr. Doom infinite on umvc3. You probably can't even short hop on command in any KoF game. You probably don't even know WTF I'm talking about because you pride yourself for having decent execution in the easiest executable games.

No I don't play this game anymore. no I don't care about how good you are. No I don't care about your 1 top 8 placement at a tournament with less people than a sfv local. No I don't care that I'm a nobody scrub because that's all you'll call me.

But jeez dudes aren't even quoting your posts, they're posting their opinions and you're just gate keeping like "ARGH NO FUCKING LIU KANG HAS FUXKING CANCELS AND IAFBS ARRRGGHHH HES HARDEST BECAUSE I SAID" like just stop and let people have their fun.
fact not opinion
theres a difference . i never said anything of the sort . your just one of my haters for no reason. ive given evidence. b1 into 212 isnt great. stop making it sound like im gloating. you have no idea about mkx or what your talking about . you only message me to say nasty things on here.leave me alone whoever you are. if you hate me then we can talk about that in the future when we meet one day. you mug

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !

LOL

Wolverine32

PSN: ADM_Wolverine
Can someone fill me in on why reptile is popping up in this thread, I know nimble combos can be somewhat tricky but still isn't anywhere near the execution of a run cancel character. The only thing I found somewhat difficult as noxious is 34xxgas into f412 but that's still relatively easy with some reps in practice mode.

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
These are some of his hardest combos

114 combos also work with b12

b14, ex db1, f2, f2, f1b2, df2 (war god)
114, ex df1, f2, 1, f1b2, df2 (war god)
114, ex df1, f2, b122, db2 (sun god)
114, ex df1, f2, 1, b14, db2 (sun god)
114, ex df1, f2, 11, f1b2, totem (blood god)
114, ex df1, f2, 1, b122, totem (blood god)
We have very different opinions what's hard xD @HateMe! yea I completely forgot those f2,njp combos. They are hard

Tweedy

Noob
What seem kinda hard with shinnok?
I don't think any of the characters I listed in B+ tier are necessarily difficult.

They're just harder than Alien/Cutthroat/Outlaw but not as hard as Grandmaster/Hellfire/Jax.

The only characters that I find hard on this game are the ones I put in A+ and S, honestly.

Edit: Jax can be pretty hard if you do the absolute optimal combos. He has worse bugs than Sub Zero versus crouching hitboxes, and not just against females.

Last edited:
fact not opinion
theres a difference . i never said anything of the sort . your just one of my haters for no reason. ive given evidence. b1 into 212 isnt great. stop making it sound like im gloating. you have no idea about mkx or what your talking about . you only message me to say nasty things on here.leave me alone whoever you are. if you hate me then we can talk about that in the future when we meet one day. you mug
I don't see any problem with you challenging other people's claims on what the hardest character in the game is execution wise. They don't have to reply if they don't want too. Challenging someones claim isnt "not letting people have their opinions.

While I do believe that the claim of "hardest character execution" wise DOES have some subjectivism to it (if that's even a word), there are some objective points, such as frame data, etc.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
Tier lists assume both players are at the top of the world in terms of execution, but reality is that most of us are not. So I would like to create a difficulty of execution list. So those of us a bit more casual have something to talk about and look at. Is there a community interest in this?
Forget tiers. Difficulty of playing a character doesn't depend on difficulty of execution alone. Let me give you one simple example.

Lots of people here have mentioned Dragon's fire due to the difficulty of executing the fireball cancel.

To me though Dualist is a far more difficult character to play because of how complex his gameplan is. Cyrax probably fits into the same category, and maybe even Cyber Sub.

I'm not saying execution is not a big factor. I tried Demo Sonya and quit after a couple of hours in training when I couldn't land a simple stun grenade combo. But we're leaving out characters that are difficult in terms of game plan.