What's new

Tech - Grandmaster EX Clone defensive option select!!!!

Wigy

There it is...
It's not fucking pointless. Do you see what happened with....Reptile, Kitana,KENSHI, Mileena, & Tanya?

Outcry and mass acknowledgement leads to changes in characters as according to NRS's patching habits. He's supporting himself and fellow subzero players by showing no amount of "leveling up" can change the fact that one of GM's main tools is inherently broken no matter what you do.

Also with that tournament argument, why would you listen to someone that places 29th consistently with subzero rather than top 4 consistently. No matter the theory-crafting and other mumbo jumbo, the top 4 placer just understands the game better. Why is this so hard to understand?
NRS make their own mind up about this stuff, otherwise jaqui would have been nerfed day 3.

Toms subzeros salt thread have had more visibility that half the casts issue threads combined.

Hey Tom, or anyone for that matter, have you guys noticed that sometimes if you hit with only the second hit of B3,3 that it will combo into regular Ice Ball on male characters midscreen? Not sure what is happening there but I have also had the opposite happen with females where if I only connect with the second hit of B3,3 it does NOT combo on females...Anyone experience anything like this? If so thoughts?
B33 ~ Ice Ball only combos on females in open space when done at closer ranges, same goes for if the first B3 is blocked. When the first B3 is blocked but the second connects from closer ranges, the Ice Ball still connects. When done outside of close range the Ice Ball will not connect, doesnt matter if just one or both hits of the string connect.

Immortal

Blind justice....
It's not fucking pointless. Do you see what happened with....Reptile, Kitana,KENSHI, Mileena, & Tanya?
All of these characters which you mentioned were really bad before the buffs, nowhere near SZ GM (even in current state). Beside obviously Tanya, nerf hammer hit her pretty hard.

Also buffing / nerfing doesn't equal to fixing (character glitches). So im not entirely sure if that approach makes sense.

Kilz88

Noob
B33 ~ Ice Ball only combos on females in open space when done at closer ranges, same goes for if the first B3 is blocked. When the first B3 is blocked but the second connects from closer ranges, the Ice Ball still connects. When done outside of close range the Ice Ball will not connect, doesnt matter if just one or both hits of the string connect.
Well that makes sense so I suppose the female interaction is not that strange, however it does not explain what is happening with the male characters...I should clarify this is happening when the first hit whiffs, not on block.

Saviorself

Noob Saibot
NRS make their own mind up about this stuff, otherwise jaqui would have been nerfed day 3.

Toms subzeros salt thread have had more visibility that half the casts issue threads combined.
NO fucking way NRS has their mind made up about anything. No matter how much they claim this or that, their balancing is reactions to mass outcry. I hope Tom doesn't stop and keeps making threads until Sub-Zero gets fixed/buffed/whatever. How could you miss Pig of the Hut mentioning kenshi bottom 5 in every stream/thread wherever until he garnered attention, a following, and then voila - RESULTS.

Dvorah frame cancelling situation should show that NRS are willing to nerf/buff on crowd reaction.

All of these characters which you mentioned were really bad before the buffs, nowhere near SZ GM (even in current state). Beside obviously Tanya, nerf hammer hit her pretty hard.

Also buffing / nerfing doesn't equal to fixing (character glitches). So im not entirely sure if that approach makes sense.
I agree with your last statement. And yes the characters were bad before they got buffed (reptile still sucks btw) and yea Sub was better than all of them but he does need a little help if available just to have consistency? and I just started using him :DOGE

Well that makes sense so I suppose the female interaction is not that strange, however it does not explain what is happening with the male characters...I should clarify this is happening when the first hit whiffs, not on block.
Out of 100 tries, B33~Ice Ball didnt combo once vs male characters in open space when just the last hit of the string hit. Must have been a bug.

Wigy

There it is...
NO fucking way NRS has their mind made up about anything. No matter how much they claim this or that, their balancing is reactions to mass outcry. I hope Tom doesn't stop and keeps making threads until Sub-Zero gets fixed/buffed/whatever. How could you miss Pig of the Hut mentioning kenshi bottom 5 in every stream/thread wherever until he garnered attention, a following, and then voila - RESULTS.

Dvorah frame cancelling situation should show that NRS are willing to nerf/buff on crowd reaction.
Kenshi was universally recognised as trash tier.

Okay tom brady and the rest of the half sub community can keep complaining and everybody will continue making fun of them. Meanwhile theres actual players not spending their time complaining here placing high in tourneys using subzero.

Kenshi was universally recognised as trash tier.

Okay tom brady and the rest of the half sub community can keep complaining and everybody will continue making fun of them. Meanwhile theres actual players not spending their time complaining here placing high in tourneys using subzero.
To my knowledge, im the highest consistent placing SZ main in the USA. I spend 10xs the time in the lab that I do "complaining". I spend more time in the lab then any other GM SZ player. In fact, most players here have dropped him as a main. Stop.. just SSSSSSSTHAP

You again dont get it. Kenshi and Kitana players cried and got 15+ buffs. Shinnok players cried and he got over buffed. KL players said he may not be that good and Tempest got mega buffed. Then, people cried about Tempest Lao and Shinnok and both got nerfed. People cried about Tanya and she got nerfed. People cried about SZ and he got nerfed. You seem to be missing the point..

Forget it SZ mains, we will just say nothing and let SZ stay as is. I have a bunch of bootleg tactics that I've come up with. I'll make a bullshit guide to how I'm playing him currently..

Last edited:

Wigy

There it is...
To my knowledge, im the highest consistent placing SZ main in the USA. I spend 10xs the time in the lab that I do "complaining". I spend more time in the lab then any other GM SZ player. In fact, most players here have dropped him as a main. Stop.. just SSSSSSSTHAP

You again dont get it. Kenshi and Kitana players cried and got 15+ buffs. Shinnok players cried and he got over buffed. KL players said he may not be that good and Tempest got mega buffed. Then, people cried about Tempest Lao and Shinnok and both got nerfed. People cried about Tanya and she got nerfed. People cried about SZ and he got nerfed. You seem to be missing the point..

Forget it SZ mains, we will just say nothing and let SZ stay as is. I have a bunch of bootleg tactics that I've come up with. I'll make a bullshit guide to how I'm playing him currently..
If the amount of crying was related to the buffs/nerfs subzero would be S++++ tier with kabal floorblades

If the amount of crying was related to the buffs/nerfs subzero would be S++++ tier with kabal floorblades
SZ is always the exception because no one cares. Cries will always get him nerfed and after his nerfs he never gets touched unless its more nerfs. Very irritating...

Immortal

Blind justice....
SZ is always the exception because no one cares. Cries will always get him nerfed and after his nerfs he never gets touched unless its more nerfs. Very irritating...
The interesting part is that you can pretty much say the same about Scorpion in the past but for some reason in MK X he's.. well, good.

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
And instead of getting over it, like plenty of people have to do with their characters, you make another thread.
tell me any other character that got their ex popping out randomly when executed properly? just asking habibi..

Wigy

There it is...
tell me any other character that got their ex popping out randomly when executed properly? just asking habibi..
Given that no other special would have to worry about promiximity issues making it entirely overpowered, no.

Stupid fucking question.

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
It's because there is more push back when B33 hits male characters. Female characters don't get pushed back as far when B33 hits which allows the normal Ice Blast to combo mid screen.
Which is just stupid imo. At least from the point of view of a programmer. They should push back the same amount, otherwise it's just unbalance things.

Wigy

There it is...
be cool habibi, you seems to hate klone a lot, there's a move that appear on random while being executed properly, that's the issues we got.
you're just blinded by your hatred towards brady and klone. and klone is op? lol
'And klone is op?' Did u read what i said at all. The reason the issue exists is due to a failsafe that make sures its NOT op.

I think subzero is braindead but my only issue with subby on tym is the community. So much complaining for a characters thats nowhere near low tier.

Well I fell for it twice, Grandmaster. These tech videos are very useful, I really stepped up my play with characters other than sub zero. thanksnrs

Honestly if someone from nrs tweeted "we are working on it" or "sub zero will stay the way he is" all these threads and arguments would be pointless. Dunno why they don't communicate.

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
GM sub needs buffs and he will get them. Certain thing working only against certain characters will be fixed and he will probably get minor-moderate other buffs too. This kind of complaining will work and it will prove that NRS will listen to it's community, you will see.

-narshkajke-

klone enthusiast
'And klone is op?' Did u read what i said at all. The reason the issue exists is due to a failsafe that make sures its NOT op.

I think subzero is braindead but my only issue with subby on tym is the community. So much complaining for a characters thats nowhere near low tier.

Given that no other special would have to worry about promiximity issues making it entirely overpowered, no.
sorry habibi, by the statement above I thought you're mentioning the klone.
the problem is habibi, you're blinded by hatred, it's not cool.
so far there's a lot complain about fixing a real problem regarding the klone, it doesn't matter that the char is nowhere low tier, if there's a problem it needs fixing, that is all.
and you in the other hand complaining trying to make it out as it's a normal thing and people should accept all of this nonsense by adapting, which ,pardon my french, is bullshit.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.

Speak for yourself from now on. I literally could not give any less of a shit about your thoughts on anything, yet you constantly derail threads with your rampant autism. Put Brady on ignore, or better yet, just don't click the fucking thread title next time.