What's new

Tech - Grandmaster EX Clone defensive option select!!!!

Plenty of characters are in that situation. Just gotta do your best and suck it up or switch character. You've made nrs aware of issues, just stop now.
You know, Wigy, customer service exists expressly for those who cry out. All the people that accept things the way they are are the people that get treated any way the corporations deem fit. In customer service, anyone that complains at least gets "goodwill consideration" when they bring their claims to the product manufacturer's attention. While I understand that you feel @Tom Brady is crying about this to the point of annoying you, at least he's doing something about it. All you're doing is bending yourself over and telling NRS to please F*** you more. LOL! Good luck with that!

Ayane

Noob
These vids are the greatest lmao. Like I'm not a fan of fighting sub, but I also think that EX clone should work because it makes sense in terms of mind games/resource usage. But at the same time then we wouldn't get these videos!

Rebelo

Noob
I was like omg yes defense tech I need this Tom till I watch till the end troll of the year only way I see sub getting fixed Tom is if the clone gets reversed back to how it was at lunch and even if that happens sub will still not be top 5! maybe top 10 i knew this shit would happen the game will evolve and people will realize wow we was dumb for asking for that clone nerf but of course they don't give a shit because the people was asking for that nerf don't play sub and we stuck here with a fucken klone that basically just works as a illusion

I was like omg yes defense tech I need this Tom till I watch till the end troll of the year only way I see sub getting fixed Tom is if the clone gets reversed back to how it was at lunch and even if that happens sub will still not be top 5! maybe top 10 i knew this shit would happen the game will evolve and people will realize wow we was dumb for asking for that clone nerf but of course they don't give a shit because the people was asking for that nerf don't play sub and we stuck here with a fucken klone that basically just works as a illusion
Regular clone going away on block would be ok if the ex clone stayed when sz blocked an attack. The ex clone should also work right and come out as a special cancel consistently.

Rebelo

Noob
Regular clone going away on block would be ok if the ex clone stayed when sz blocked an attack. The ex clone should also work right and come out as a special cancel consistently.
Well that would give a reason to use ex Klone only thing is really does was is it stay on screen longer but that kinda useless when it goes away on block and doesn't come out all the time

armani

Noob
while I do agree with Tom's outcry against Sub Zero's EX Ice Klone
he, and few others were telling Kitana players that she was fine.
the tables have turned lmao.. not indefinitely though I'm pretty sure NRS can conjure something up to fix this.

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
Predator looks to have a BETTER version of the ice clone and it works. No one will demand for it to be normalized, just say "level up". lol
He probably has better projectiles than most of the "zoners" in this game too. But I won't fight it, Just embrace it, it's the law of NRS DLC characters.

He also has better invisibility than reptile too so you two communities can lament together :DOGE

while I do agree with Tom's outcry against Sub Zero's EX Ice Klone
he, and few others were telling Kitana players that she was fine.
the tables have turned lmao.. not indefinitely though I'm pretty sure NRS can conjure something up to fix this.
Saying "she's fine" 2 weeks into a game was me saying "who knows whats needs what 2 weeks in". Everyone supposedly had a "let it rock for now" mentality unless they struggled using their character. The game is not almst 3 months old and a clear issue not related to a character needing buffs/nerfs has been found. Kitana's didnt ask for a fix, they asked for TWENTY buffs and got it.

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Im in the lab and unable to advance the character because the next level of the meta wont work. Im stuck unable to advance the character. His god awful matches like D'Vorah I grind and grind in the lab only to find anything that helps wont work right..

Even in MK9 I could lab non stop and constantly find new ways to deal with things despite how bad SZ was because the core of my character worked. It gets me angry to know that SZ is in stasis until something gets done. The opponent has their counters but any counter to the counter which creates the mind game situations just dont work. The character is becoming static.

I have no reason or motivation to lab anymore because I have labbed so much as is that I already know the outcome. Ideas that should work but will not.
We get it. I love subz too but moved on to a more complete char, why cant you do the same?

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
Why does there have to be breathing? If it helps characters, takes out inconsistensies and make a better game i say take it out

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
Cause Tom is in love with sub zero. A tough, harsh, cruel love. He could never truly let his love go for another. He fights with his love everyday and wants Sub zero to be fixed and working properly. It hurts him to see his love unable to go about everyday life properly because of his loves's disabilitys. So he shouts out from the top of his lungs and the bottom of his heart: "FUCKING FIX MY MAINS YOU MOTHERFUCKERS"!.

Fix Tom's love NRS, FIx Tom's life. Sub is love, Sub is life... for poor Tom.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
@Tom Brady Will you be picking up Predator. He might be more stable and still has the trap gameplay but probably better if you can place it on downed opponents. Also gets reduced or negated chip damage. I think his d2 and NJP will be great plus he seemed to use the staff for some pokes. Might be right up your alley. If you do pick up Predator I'd still like to see sub get fixes. Idk much about his variations so I won't speak on those. Good luck at evo man.

@Tom Brady Will you be picking up Predator. He might be more stable and still has the trap gameplay but probably better if you can place it on downed opponents. Also gets reduced or negated chip damage. I think his d2 and NJP will be great plus he seemed to use the staff for some pokes. Might be right up your alley. If you do pick up Predator I'd still like to see sub get fixes. Idk much about his variations so I won't speak on those. Good luck at evo man.
Yes, after EVO i'm going to main Predator.

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
Speak for yourself from now on. I literally could not give any less of a shit about your thoughts on anything, yet you constantly derail threads with your rampant autism. Put Brady on ignore, or better yet, just don't click the fucking thread title next time.

Why are you in EVERY SZ thread if you hate the character and don't main him ???
Here's the solution to your problems GET THE FUCK OUT !!!
Ignore the SZ forums if you don't like what's being discussed here, nobody needs you to post here!
I was honestly contemplating making a giant quote list of every time he complained about Sub Zero or insulted Sub Zero players, both in these forums or in a completely unrelated topic, because he does it that much. I've never seen anyone hate a character as much as he hates Sub Zero. If you look at all of his post activity he actually cannot make it a few days without insulting Sub Zero players somewhere on this website.
The only explanation is that he's completely free to Grandmaster.

Anyway the point is, both of your posts are fucking excellent and gave me a good laugh.

Last edited: