What's new

EVO - Check your pool # now.

Anyone know if Crazy Dominican Jr is even going to EVO? I just noticed he's not listed in OP.

I just assumed he was going because he's so badass at this game.

Anyone know if Crazy Dominican Jr is even going to EVO? I just noticed he's not listed in OP.

I just assumed he was going because he's so badass at this game.
No he's not going.

Okay just bought a Madcatz SSF4 Fightpad for PS3 for EVO since I play on XBOX it's wireless, didn't notice until I got home like a dumbass, do I need to take it back and find a wired one? Don't have much time.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
No he's not going.

Okay just bought a Madcatz SSF4 Fightpad for PS3 for EVO since I play on XBOX it's wireless, didn't notice until I got home like a dumbass, do I need to take it back and find a wired one? Don't have much time.
MadCatz fightpad is allowed because it doesn't sync to the playstation.

H2O FARMER

Crazy 88 king
No he's not going.

That fightpad is okay iirc.Its the one with the little usb dongle right?

Not sure what a dongle is, don't want to open it up in case I have to take it back.

Should I take a pic for you guys? I want to know 100% if it is or isn't okay to use at EVO

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hey guys I'm new to TYM, (this is actually my first post haha). But I have a slight problem. I'll also be competiting at Evo, but I don't have a ps2/ps3 converter. I am in pool 20 Station 26 Friday at 12pm. If there's anyone who is nice enough and willing to let me borrow/rent there's I'll greatly appreciate it!!
I have a controller u might like if u are use to xbox. I'll bring it for anyOne to use, it works great for ps3 and is wired

Pm if u need it

Same goes for u napalm

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Napalm, as far as I know, Evo allows wireless Madcatz and PDP fightpads because they don't sync to the ps3. The reason why other wireless controllers are banned is because of situations where someone would accidentally press start on a still-synced controller.

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
I am, pool 21. Although I'm not sure it makes a difference, since I'm banking on the ones listed being some hometown heroes.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
REO, Michaelangelo, Tom Brady, Perfect Legend and Chris G for top five. That's not necessarily in placement order, but definitely who I foresee going that far. But the placements are my best bet anyway.

I call Gootecks as the wild card.

It's asinine for me to do this anyway, considering the amount of players I've never heard of, as well as the amount of players here that I have heard of, but never seen in action.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I totally just forgot i never cancelled my registration. lol

OOPS

Mortal Kombat 9
Station 24, Friday, 12:00 PM
Pool 18