What's new

EVO - Check your pool # now.

DrDogg

Noob
So if there are 32 pools and top 2 (winner/loser) leave each pool that means 4, 16 man pools will be created as the semi final round. With those 4 pools one winner and one loser will leave creating our top 8 for Sunday.

All of these pools are looking intense, I honestly believe so many people have a good shot at winning Evo.
The second round may not have 16 player pools because a quarter final and semi finals are on the schedule.
It's confirmed that the quarterfinals will be a 64-man bracket (starting with 32 in winner's and 32 in loser's). I'd guess that will come down to the top 32 for semi-finals (which is only one round in winner's bracket and two rounds in loser's bracket -- seems a bit pointless), which would then lead into the top 8 for Sunday.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Who does John Choi play?

Maybe someone from NorCal can tell me.

Should we have the OP update with the most likely character each person plays? That'd be cool. Let's put a big question mark for Krayzie.

I play Nightwolf or Kano depending on the matchup.

Also, Banana Ken mainly uses Cyber-Sub now...watch out for him, he's got some new BS with that character I haven't seen anywhere. :D

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Who does John Choi play?

Maybe someone from NorCal can tell me.

Should we have the OP update with the most likely character each person plays? That'd be cool. Let's put a big question mark for Krayzie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UALJWTCnW4&feature=player_detailpage#t=1752s

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Jason Cole (Afro Cole) is in pool 32 as well