What's new

EVO 2017 Updates, Reactions and Hype Thread!

Every game has good and bad MUs. quit crying and adapt.

Reduce its chip damage by 75% and make it full combo punishable, you can't be serious? scrubs lol
Ok seriously you need to tone it down and read more carefully. I didn't say make it full combo punishable, I said make the mb version unsafe. I said OR (not "and") reduce its chip. I also emphasized that the character, not the matchup, is the main problem. Of course any game has bad matchups. Not every game has a character as obviously broken as Aquaman. It's frustrating to me, too, because he's one of my favorite characters, but the trident rush nonsense makes me not want to play him. And if you still want to argue, say what you want, but the hype-killing effect of the character is undeniable and recorded on stream over and over in tournament after tournament.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
The Nrs scene is funny , some people reaction to Sonics lost is like when MMA Fedor the last emperor lost. maybe it's time to Past that torch , son..

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
No character in Injustice 2 is going to carry you into a top 8 at any major, let alone EVO. These players are phenomenal, and it's the PLAYERS not the CHARACTERS that are playing out of their mind. Cut the disrespect out, y'all sound like children.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
No character in Injustice 2 is going to carry you into a top 8 at any major, let alone EVO. These players are phenomenal, and it's the PLAYERS not the CHARACTERS that are playing out of their mind. Cut the disrespect out, y'all sound like children.
No joke. Dragon has played extremely solid all tournament.

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
Ok, so whoever has been whining about CW, please be quiet. IF CW is OP, then Superman needs major nerfs, seeing as Semij took out Furry-fool...

Shaka

Tier Whore.
careful they will call you a scrub for saying this.

I understand what you're trying to say but, tbh, it's pretty clearly a combo of both. On the one hand, you can argue that it's the same players making top 8 over and over. Those PLAYERS are clearly the best. However, within that group of elite players, characters matter massively. Dragon is in grand finals on winner's side because he switched from Poison Ivy to Aquaman. Sonic Fox was getting wrecked by HoneyBee until he switched from Red Hood to Adam, and then he almost ran away with the win. When he didn't switch off of Hood against Semiij he did get wrecked. We now have a top 3 consisting of Aquaman, Superman, and Flash. Which one of those is a surprise? Within a "tier" of players, character matters more in NRS games than in most.