What's new

EVO 2017 Updates, Reactions and Hype Thread!

No character in Injustice 2 is going to carry you into a top 8 at any major, let alone EVO. These players are phenomenal, and it's the PLAYERS not the CHARACTERS that are playing out of their mind. Cut the disrespect out, y'all sound like children.
they are obviously top players. its kinda obvious what ur saying here.
its just too much players using and also counter picking with top 5 chars.
kinda hype killer ;)

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
No character in Injustice 2 is going to carry you into a top 8 at any major, let alone EVO. These players are phenomenal, and it's the PLAYERS not the CHARACTERS that are playing out of their mind. Cut the disrespect out, y'all sound like children.
They won't hear you though.

Sad for Semiij, that was phenomenal play throughout. I hope Honeybee can pull this out but it looks like it'll be Dragon with Aquaman. I like Dragon but I really didn't want an Aquawinner.

I can't see honeybee winning this. Theo will more than likely pick Aquaman, if not from the get go, eventually if things are getting rough. And his Aquaman in my opinion is arguably the best in the game. Not to mention he would have to reset against Dragon

Considering Theo thinks the Aquaman vs. Ivy matchup sucks, I think it will be Super vs. Ivy in the grand finals. Hopefully it's back and forth.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
they are obviously top players. its kinda obvious what ur saying here.
its just too much players using and also counter picking with top 5 chars.
kinda hype killer ;)
So you want NRs to nerf chars just to please stream monsters? lol this scene is too much sometimes.

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
I understand the frustration about Aquaman, but he's been getting completely shit on for decades in regards to his powers (even though he was ridiculous in the IGAU comics), so for me, I don't mind Aquaman being Top 3 in this game.

So you want NRs to nerf chars just to please stream monsters? lol this scene is too much sometimes.
I'm not sure why you have to be rude and condescending to everyone. There was nothing wrong with what he said, even if you don't agree with it. And having a hype game is important for all of us. It brings in new players and keeps a game alive. If our biggest matches are in front of a dead crowd, the game we all love isn't going to last. And that's not even bringing up that crazy notion of having "fun."

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
They were talking about it might even be that specific console, because otherwise, FC would have just borrowed someone's stick and they would've kept the match on stream, iiac
i heard it was because he popped off and damaged the stage system but i am not positive tho

Shaka

Tier Whore.
It's not about stream monsters. Adam, Aquaman, and arguably Catwoman all need some small adjustments. This is a nigh-unanimous opinion.
I think all of us agreed on that... but this game is a lot more balanced than we give it credit.

Sonicfox Adam and King Batman losing to other char is a statement to the balance of this game.