What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage Everything Cassie needs for KP2

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
I agree with everything. Especially, the ex takedown.
of course you do.
Hollywood needs F34 with juggling properties and to be +2 on block once again

Scott wants ponytail Cassie too
woah, pump the brakes. we can't talk about that stuff yet.

the plan is to wait until the homie leatherface is out and he'a dominating majors, top 8s full of chainsaw teleporting. they'll be begging for any character variety by then and that's when we swoop in with our new buff thread

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
of course you do.

woah, pump the brakes. we can't talk about that stuff yet.

the plan is to wait until the homie leatherface is out and he'a dominating majors, top 8s full of chainsaw teleporting. they'll be begging for any character variety by then and that's when we swoop in with our new buff thread
Shazzy pls all the planning of WHEN to talk about Cassie publicly is done in the Cassie iloominarty PM. You've left evidence! ;)

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
imo my beautiful Cassandra is fine the way she is ...only need to fix B2 & 3 to hit Crouch Block Opponents and she will be complete

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
Shhhh... keep quiet until after KP2. We don't need any attention to her, lets just use this thread to complain more about Tanya.

Although new Endurance hair is a priority. Skin is unusable.
I agree with you. I think this Thread is bad for Cassie Cage. it will bring attention to her. she is already a solid high tier character when used properly. we need to stay quiet.

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
u guise need to trust me here. these buffs are for the long run and i'm not about to start having losing mus with these new kp2 characters. my charcter isn't losing to leatherface ok

b2 and standing 3 are super highs and 1,2, b4 huh...

hey, man, whatever you say. i'm just gonna hop on the leatherface s+ train like everyone else when he comes out anyway
I do them extremely reliably. On ps4 pad. Just takes practice

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
A true problem is 1,1 in that it's really inconsistent on crouch blocking opponents. 1 is a high and the second 1 is a mid but sometimes 1 hits while the second one misses.

Schuyler

Noob
She doesn't need anything accept for general hit box fixes. And stop making nut punch cross up in the corner.

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
She needs help u guise plz understand

Universal:

B124 +2 (pls stop holding up after this string u guise)

B12 on block -3(why not)

212, 3, b2 no longer whiff on crouch blocking opponents

Spec ops:

• The American Way damage increased to 10% up from 2%. Very minor scaling.

• Reduce Air Assualt to 40 frames startup.

Brawler:

• Ability to ex Takedown. New properties would be armor and a 4% increase to damage

• Bow Breaker now allows you to choose which side to throw the opponent

•F2 is a mid and can now tick throw

Hollywood

• Change Akimbo and Air Akimbo inputs changed to D+B+1

...pls u guise

Bonus:

•Cassie costumes

•Fix Endurance Cassie's hair

@Pan1cMode @TopTierHarley @daddydab32ho @Scott The Scot @MrSoloLobo @Jer @Compbros @Hollywood DMS @GuamoKun @HeroesNZ
The endurance hair most definitely needs a buff though

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
Shhhh... keep quiet until after KP2. We don't need any attention to her
I agree with you. I think this Thread is bad for Cassie Cage. it will bring attention to her. she is already a solid high tier character when used properly. we need to stay quiet.
Guys.... ahem. "Guise", I don't think the dev team is gong to discover this thread and have an epiphany like "Hmm these assholes are being sarcastic. Cass must be way better than we calculated--they must know things we don't! Let's smack that bitch with the nerf bat come KP2 and see how they like that!" :joker:

Now the Erron Black option select tech--that sort of thing should have been kept quiet about until after KP2. NRS was on a witch-hunt after option selects back in August, but I'm sure it's no secret to them that Cassie is S-Tier or close to it.

This thread is fucking with my head though. There's like 7-10 people who are all like "she doesn't need help u stoopid" and I can't tell if they seriously can't see the sarcasm or are just trolling. Protip on sarcasm: "guise" as opposed to "guys" means sarcasm.

Last edited:

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
ok, you guys are right. i'm sure you're the ones labbing her everday and not just playing the occasional cassie online or maybe even offline and drawing conclusions from your own performance against the character instead of evaluating her separate of whatever bias you have. my bad.

anyway u guise shouldve seen what my quan chi did to cageredfield a second ago on stream. shit was so cash

N-Zalo

Noob
Her normals are completely fine. B2 is meant to be high, a long reach string that cheaps for near 12% with one bar cannot be special high, specially since her b1 has the same reach, startup and it's mid.

I will say Spec Ops needs a buff in the missile startup time, at least enough to cast them out of b2,1,2,1+2 and be safe to 6 frame reversals

Also, american way being a little faster and mid will be an amazing buff since she doesn't have a safe OH as hollywood, if not at least giving it a bigger hitbox will help a lot.