What's new

SALTY Ever got bodied by an underused variation?

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
Yeah plenty of times. This game has so much BS that if you're not ready you're gonna get bopped even by the weaker characters.
Exactly. If you don't know the MU, you're screwed. I was getting bodied by a Cyber Kano some time ago, but it wasn't until I decided to learn the variation and take it to the lab that I found out he has no 50/50. lol

Back when tempest first got buffed and I was new to the game I ran into this goro who completely destroyed me ( I got flawlessed I think) it was pretty embarrassing considering Lao vs goro was like 7-3 back then :/ seriously though that goro was insanely good

Also stosns high tech jacqui

NariTuba

disMember
I was mopped by Commando Kano the other night... hard

The grabs and the parrys are a complete nightmare. Eventually I understood what to do, but I didn´t beat him once.

masherofbuttons

I'll mash out of +30 I know no fear
I got demolished by a shotgun jacqui the other day, that low dust thing controls so much space... Only after counterpicking with ninjutsu scorpion I could take games from her.

Step 1: Walk into Random KOTH
Step 2: Run Through a Ronin Takeda, Piercing Mileeena, Grandmaster Sub Zero, Master of Souls Ermac, all they way up to a 12 win streak. *Someone new joins*
Step 3: Smile as they hover over Tanya for you no longer fear the Rekka.
Step 4: They pick stripper pole variation
Step 5: Get mesmerized as you get slapped by the tip, the shaft, the stick, and get out spaced with no concept of her movements or frame data.
Step 6: Cry
#BuffTanya

Lol the exact opposite happened to me and i got salty I picked up bo rai cho and since the forums only talk about him getting zoned 3 different people in a row in player match decided to use kitana throw a million fans and glaives and then quit after one match and i could tell they didnt use kitana a lot because even when i got close it was no combos

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Balanced Kenshi

Shoutouts to @ismael4790 for being an ESL salt inducer :p
:p We have to play one of these days!

As long as I love the character, sadly he is completely unviable for competition, that's why I stopped playing esl, there's no point.
He can catch people off guard when they are not familiar with the mu, but as soon as they get used to it...few options left. #thevision

To answer the thread question, I have lost pretty hard vs some Nimble reps. I think it's a combination of unexperience in the mu, bad matchup for Kenshi, and that Nimble is probably better than people actually think xD

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
2 days ago I played a good Ancestral for the first time.
I never knew that he can shoot arrow up-diagonal and down-diagonal after a jump.
Lel...
Totally free! :D

Last edited:
:p We have to play one of these days!

As long as I love the character, sadly he is completely unviable for competition, that's why I stopped playing esl, there's no point.
He can catch people off guard when they are not familiar with the mu, but as soon as they get used to it...few options left. #thevision

To answer the thread question, I have lost pretty hard vs some Nimble reps. I think it's a combination of unexperience in the mu, bad matchup for Kenshi, and that Nimble is probably better than people actually think xD
Hate that blind twat lol and that bf3 or whatever it is. Possessed is one I'm not familiar with either and that catches me of guard.

But yeah, been a few mu variations that people rarely use where I'm like, I got this, yet the next minute I see fatality on the screen:((