What's new

SALTY Ever got bodied by an underused variation?

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
All her cancels are very +

Did you cry because it was too good, or because you thought you could poke out?
I cried because I thought "Well its Jacqui, she's apparently shit and I just got REKT"
The guy who played her said ther cancels are not uber plus so I see some misinformation here! ;)
I always enjoy playing against underused variations, especialy when I get demolished by them.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I cried because I thought "Well its Jacqui, she's apparently shit and I just got REKT"
The guy who played her said ther cancels are not uber plus so I see some misinformation here! ;)
I always enjoy playing against underused variations, especialy when I get demolished by them.
Essentially everything is at least +8.
f12, b14 and b2 are closer to +12.

Most of her cancels jail to s1 and s4.

High tech is viable in most matchups. Only certain ones are decidedly not worth playing.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Essentially everything is at least +8.
f12, b14 and b2 are closer to +12.

Most of her cancels jail to s1 and s4.

High tech is viable in most matchups. Only certain ones are decidedly not worth playing.
+8 is a lot especialy looking at how fast some of her normals are. Not even gonna comment on +12.
Fast offtopic, what do you think about Jacqui HT/FA vs Wrestler?

Matix218

Get over here!
I don't have enough matchup experience to know how to properly fight the following and I get bodied by good ones on the rare occasion they pop up:

Dragon Naganata Tanya
Kenshi
Sonya
Bo rai Cho
Tremor

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
+8 is a lot especialy looking at how fast some of her normals are. Not even gonna comment on +12.
Fast offtopic, what do you think about Jacqui HT/FA vs Wrestler?
I think that match up is even.

Once in high tech has more than enough options to screw with Jax. Full auto is slightly more iffy but I'd lean more towards the even side.

JORGIE

Noob
Someone I met online the other day bodied my d'vorah with lackey ferra torr. It was free for him the first couple of matches. For some reason idk when to press buttons, and every time he does b12 he'll followup with his 6f poke. And he kept throwing out that +4 uppercut. I got tick throwed like 4 times in a round off of that damn d1

SwegZero

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO
In MK9 someone destroyed me with Kratos, in Injustice, I never fight underused characters but I've won several with Harley. MKX, I've beaten many with Shaolin Kung Jin. Now, don't get me wrong, SKJ is a very good kharacter, but he is underused. Bojutsi has many more players than Shaolin.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Hat trick pisses me the fuck off, that stupid ass D4 has too much pushback, every time I block a D4, try to counterpoke with D1 it just doesn't reach and then I get whiff punished.