What's new

Erron Black Render

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Seeing how he's got what appears to be either a rifle or a repeater on his back, I wonder if that's variation-exclusive like how it was with Marksman, or if that's part of his universal build.
Judging by how he has yet to be seen without it, I think it's standard now.

It makes sense, he could use that long thing to slap people from mid range in the footsie battle.

Prima Italia

Italia per sempre
https://i.redd.it/ncebrt3lowl21.jpg

What is this? I hope it is real. For the sake of Shang, Rain and Mileena, three of my ultimate favorite characters.

The guy claims that Sindel, Fujin, Havik, and two guests are also DLC, Michael Myers and Spawn.
It is BS. Shao Kahn is a pre-order bonus and essentially DLC. They would not allow him to be unlockable in the game without a pre-order since otherwise there would not be a point to pre-order.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
It is BS. Shao Kahn is a pre-order bonus and essentially DLC. They would not allow him to be unlockable in the game without a pre-order since otherwise there would not be a point to pre-order.
But by the time you find out that he's unlockable without pre-ordering, you already pre-ordered. What are you gonna do, un-pre-order the game you already have?

But by the time you find out that he's unlockable without pre-ordering, you already pre-ordered. What are you gonna do, un-pre-order the game you already have?
Yeah you've already bought the game regardless if you get shao via preorder or Krypt grinding, I don't think NRS cares as long as they're gettin dat chedda