What's new

Erron Black Render

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I don’t like the hat or mask but I still like the overall design. EB was one of those characters in the comic that had me hyped and then I saw his design in 3D and was underwhelmed. I just want a classic Clint skin honestly. He’s fun to play though.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
To provide an example, look at TTT2 and Tekken 7. They brought back Bob stating that he was super popular and had really high usage rates in Tag 2, but they nerfed him since he was super top tier.
Those games are awful comparisons. NRS games are uniquely popular with casual gamers, and casual gamers spend a lot of time playing offline towers -- where tier lists are 100% irrelevant.

Character usage statistics are not a direct representation of character popularity, but they are MUCH closer to it in MKX/INJ2 than they are in other fighting games.

First off he's looking great! The brief moment he's getting fatal blowed without his mask gives me an Arthur Morgan vibe.

Also miss the gun design from mkx's marksman variation. Loved the carved lines in the butt of the gun.

Can't wait to see his gameplay!

if you didnt know: erron black is really an earthrealm cowboy from the wild west times, but has gotten a longer life from shang tsung and serves in outworld. if there is a younger version of erron black in the mk11 time travel story, shang cant be far.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Erron looking fucking good ! Became a fan of him seeing SonicFox kicking ass with him, also, c'mon , the guy is a lone wolf cowboy dude, badass and tough as nails ..... 100% approved his new look ! :D

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Are people really hating on Sektor and Erron Black here? While defending characters like Special Forces. Lol, I'm so happy I'm not thinking like that.

Thank Gaia for that.

Both of Erron's outfits we've seen look so great.

Looking good. He also has cowboy boots this time.

Those might be exclusive to that alt rather than the one in the render. Unless they're gear!

He needs his eye makeup and a better hat. I dont't like that super lame hat on the render.
Erron looking fucking good ! Became a fan of him seeing SonicFox kicking ass with him, also, c'mon , the guy is a lone wolf cowboy dude, badass and tough as nails ..... 100% approved his new look ! :D
I think the eye makeup is still there, just less pronounced than it was before.

Lun

proud TERF!
if you didnt know: erron black is really an earthrealm cowboy from the wild west times, but has gotten a longer life from shang tsung and serves in outworld. if there is a younger version of erron black in the mk11 time travel story, shang cant be far.
I never quite understood how Erron's story worked anyway. Shang is struggling hard to keep young, but he can just go and make a random guy live for centuries?

pure.Wasted

I never quite understood how Erron's story worked anyway. Shang is struggling hard to keep young, but he can just go and make a random guy live for centuries?
Maybe there's a curse attached, which Shang wouldn't want to put on himself?

Lun

proud TERF!
Maybe there's a curse attached, which Shang wouldn't want to put on himself?
Or maybe Shang just extended Erron's life by using him as a test subject. Imagine if Erron wakes up 200 years later, unaged, but in a different era.

What I'm trying to say is.... there's many easy plot ideas to keep Erron into a cowboy who Shang brought to modern days, but NetherRealms didn't bother using any of these or giving any explanation whatsoever. :/

pure.Wasted

Or maybe Shang just extended Erron's life by using him as a test subject. Imagine if Erron wakes up 200 years later, unaged, but in a different era.

What I'm trying to say is.... there's many easy plot ideas to keep Erron into a cowboy who Shang brought to modern days, but NetherRealms didn't bother using any of these or giving any explanation whatsoever. :/
Yeah they definitely didn't explain it. I was just trying to point out that it's not IMPOSSIBLE to explain. They were just a bit lazy and short-sighted. Maybe MK11 will shed some light on this?

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
I'm surprised no one has snapped a pic of his face yet. Sucks the only shot we have him is seconds before death lol.

He definitely has that western-outlaw vibe.
I dig it.

Seeing how he's got what appears to be either a rifle or a repeater on his back, I wonder if that's variation-exclusive like how it was with Marksman, or if that's part of his universal build.