What's new

Combo List - Erron Black Erron Black Combo Thread (Updated 15.05.15)

Ghosty1981

Dog will hunt!
Man, I'm kinda jealous that you are still playing with old Erron. Gunslinger was soooooo cool before they stripped the tick throws, changed the stamina mechanics, and gave everyone double armor.

Noob
That is despicable. Who makes these foul irrational decisions. Tournament season starts in a few weeks. So I have to take my Box to a mate to get it updated. And that's not something I am looking forward to. Been playing EB since day 1 along with D'vorah. And I haven't played her in a while because the fun factor just wasn't there with her. Shit man, I don't want a new character. The cyborgs look cool. But everybody is going to be playing them here.

@24K Dude, seriously... you do not have the new update but talk how EB should be played and whatnot... update your system and you will be disappointed...

Ghosty1981

Dog will hunt!
That is despicable. Who makes these foul irrational decisions. Tournament season starts in a few weeks. So I have to take my Box to a mate to get it updated. And that's not something I am looking forward to. Been playing EB since day 1 along with D'vorah. And I haven't played her in a while because the fun factor just wasn't there with her. Shit man, I don't want a new character. The cyborgs look cool. But everybody is going to be playing them here.
I hope Dvorah hasn't changed much!

You may not find EB to be so bad. If you find a way to really make him work with the changes please share them here. I'm really, really wanting to make Gunslinger as fun as it was a couple patches ago.

If you do have to pick up a new character then give Leatherface - Killer a go; he is easy to learn as he has few moves, but takes time master since he is all about improvisation and fake-outs. He also does 60%+ mix-up reset combos midscreen off of one bar. And he is from Texas like EB :)

Noob
I will see how it goes after the patch. My life is ruined.

Haha, yip. No update for me. I don;t have mates who play online. So we seldom do updates. I normally wait to hear when they are out then go and patch things. I still think in theory he would play the same. But having double armored moves on opponents and that stamina thing is a screw up, which blows the theory of it out the water.

I'm just going to stop playing. Maybe I will get into Skull Girls or something. With the stamina situation I imagine D'vorah's cancel pressure is dead and gone.

Ghosty1981

Dog will hunt!
I will see how it goes after the patch. My life is ruined.

Haha, yip. No update for me. I don;t have mates who play online. So we seldom do updates. I normally wait to hear when they are out then go and patch things. I still think in theory he would play the same. But having double armored moves on opponents and that stamina thing is a screw up, which blows the theory of it out the water.

I'm just going to stop playing. Maybe I will get into Skull Girls or something. With the stamina situation I imagine D'vorah's cancel pressure is dead and gone.
I don't play D'vorah, but I do believe she was hit by the stamina mechanic change. All run-cancel characters were significantly nerfed; I haven't seen an A-list JC in weeks, whereas I used to see one every time I went online.

I don't play D'vorah, but I do believe she was hit by the stamina mechanic change. All run-cancel characters were significantly nerfed; I haven't seen an A-list JC in weeks, whereas I used to see one every time I went online.
Watch IrishMantis.heh. On EU serves I see Cage all the time. :)