What's new

Combo List - Erron Black Erron Black Combo Thread (Updated 15.05.15)

RizRaz

Errons with combos - always hot.
Finally managed to push some decent percentages - 38%. Added the combo to my original post on Page 1.

Here's the video.

You can also get 39% by using bf4 instead of dbf2

Last edited:

Xerclipse

"I saw you staring"
Can you do b32u1 into Neutral jump punch without the Outlaw Variation? If so could he do a little bit more follow ups (because I'm imagining that would be amazing)?

Besides that Outlaw Neutral jump punch variation looks huge compared to his regular one

Sorry I won't be able to play the game just yet. Just still wondering?

Last edited:

Dukmunky

Arms Dealer, including all 4 of Goro's
Erron Blacks main universal launchers are:

B32u1, f2xxdbf2 (25% - low starter, easy to hit and nice damage)

I have tried f2xxdbf2 about 1000 times and haven't landed it once. Is there a trick to the timing? It feels like f2 doesn't cancel into it at all.

GroovyMango

Bullseye
Outlaw's meterless damage is amazing. Corner: B33 xx DB4 B32U1 NJP JK F24 112 11 xx DBF2 - 41%.
I feel like Marksman & Outlaw will be his go-to variations. I messed around with Gunslinger for a bit & couldn't really find much reason to pick it over the other two, apart from the cool hat.
I'm doing this combo, but it's not giving me the same amount of damage. I get 33%. I replicated all your variables, same variation, color, character I was fighting, inputs were the same, hits were the same, but in the end it just did less damage.

Outlaw's meterless damage is amazing. Corner: B33 xx DB4 B32U1 NJP JK F24 112 11 xx DBF2 - 41%.
I feel like Marksman & Outlaw will be his go-to variations. I messed around with Gunslinger for a bit & couldn't really find much reason to pick it over the other two, apart from the cool hat.
weird, when I do that combo i get 33%

Pakman

Lawless Victory!
I have tried f2xxdbf2 about 1000 times and haven't landed it once. Is there a trick to the timing? It feels like f2 doesn't cancel into it at all.
I've been having the same issue with this and many other special cancels in general, apparently it's a system mechanic thing (there's a thread on it atm).

Whenever you cancel into (or perform a raw) special, the special input has to be CLEAN - DBF2 - all those inputs must be hit exact for sand tackle to come out; If you for example hit d,b,d+f+2 you will get his d2 uppercut, not sand tackle.

Last edited:

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
These are all for outlaw but I think you can pull off the HKD and caltrops in corner with any variation (minus the sand bs)

Meterless BnBs midscreen

Tarkatan stab ender (corner)

HKD setup in corner

Caltrops setup in corner

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
weird, when I do that combo i get 33%

I'm doing this combo, but it's not giving me the same amount of damage. I get 33%. I replicated all your variables, same variation, color, character I was fighting, inputs were the same, hits were the same, but in the end it just did less damage.
I did it while the game update was still going so I guess that was pre-patch damage lol.

Erron must've gotten a damage nerf.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Literally the best ender for caltrops setups is f24 xx caltrops, especially in the corner.
It produces a hard KD AND leaves you at advantage even after the caltrops. If they don't have a solid armored wakeup, you are oki-ing the fuck out of them all day:
low resets off b33/b32
overheads off f12/f13
tick throws on hit OR block with d3 xx dbf2
throw naked gets you solid damage
This characters corner game is DISGUSTING with this. Learn it fellas.

Crathen

Death is my business
Here's some Marksman combos ( highest damage variation so far )

Midscreen:

b32xxdb2 f12xxdbf2 29%
b33xxdb2 f12xxdbf2 31%
f12/f13xxdb2 f12xxdbf2 29%
11b3xxdb2 f12xxdbf2 29%

Harder fun stuff

b32u1 RC f24xxdb2 RC 211xxdbf2 31%
b32u1 RC b33xxdb2 RC f3xxdbf2 34%

Corner

b32xxdb2 b33xxdb2 11 11b3xxdbf2 38%
b33xxdb2 b33xxdb2 11 11b3xxdbf2 40%
f12/f13xxdb2 b33xxdb2 11 11b3 38%
11b3xxdb2 b33xxdb2 11 11b3xxdbf2 38%

Corner w meter

b33xxEX db2 b33xxdb2 11 11b3xxdbf2 46%
f12/f13xxEX db2 b33xxdb2 11 11b3xxdbf2 44%
b32xxEX db2 b33xxdb2 11 11b3xxdbf2 44%

If you omit the 11 the timing is much easier and you lose only 1%

Atm the best caltrops setup seems ending w a high off the ground opponent with f24xxcaltrops and forcing them into a blockstring / tackle mixup

Little tidbit , a max range f3 when the opponent is in the corner allows f3 db2 to combo lol

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Yeah it makes me emo that this was the version that had the hat :(:(:( I agree that so far I am really liking Outlaw and Marksman.

RizRaz

Got two videos for you boys 'n' girls. Nothing special. 29% All variations with low starter b32u1, and an Xray Combo for 40%. Not super viable since you can do more than 29% with Marksman and Outlaw, and since you can push 39% with 1bar with Marksman there's not much point for a 40% xray but hey - it's a combo thread and I'm posting combos. Maybe somebody will be able to develop stuff further, maybe one day Gunslinger wont seem so bad. We can only hope.

#1. 29% - b32u1, Run, f24, 21122xxdbf2

#2. 40% - b32u1, run, f24 XRAY

InFlames

dead
by the way, for marksman players

You can link strings off of b33xxgun cancel and 3xxgun cancel

you can even do 3xxgun cancel b33xxgun cancel but the game locks you from dash cancelling for like a second after the 1st one

Do you cancel the gun with a forward dash?

Edit: oops I'll watch the video lol thanks
yeah i dash, run, then cancel the run with a string

RizRaz

you can even do 3xxgun cancel b33xxgun cancel but the game locks you from dash cancelling for like a second after the 1st one

Man, nice find on the gun cancel. It's a tough one to pull off so far though. Seeing this I thought "Oh man maybe you could cancel gunslinger's stance and do something cool with it" but nope. Active frames last too long on Stand off Stance. I sure wish Gunslinger had SOMETHING.

TKB

Noob

Does this cancel work from f13 or f12 for an OH option?

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Marksman corner combos:
Notations: B33 xx DB2 B33 xx DB2 112 112 11 xx DBF2
Notations: B33 xx EX BF3 4 xx DB4 NJP 3 xx DB2 112 11 xx DBF2
Notations: B33 xx EX DB2 B33 xx EX DB2 B33 xx DBF2

Here's a midscreen meaty Sand Grenade setup:

Marksman is by far my favourite variation out of all 3.

Last edited:

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I can see Marksman being his best variation as the game develops if run cancels become a serious thing. If he can combo on hit they must give a decent amount of advantage on block as well.