What's new

Strategy Ermac, why? (anti-airs)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Could you try this one for me ? Jk tp jk tp d1 TKS dash B12F1 dash TKP.
it does the same, 39%

However, if you have them in the corner and they try to jump out... you could do

JK,TP,JK,TP,D1,Lift, B12F1,22,forcepush for 43%, very situational but not bad at all for an anti air combo essentially

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
it does the same, 39%

However, if you have them in the corner and they try to jump out... you could do

JK,TP,JK,TP,D1,Lift, B12F1,22,forcepush for 43%, very situational but not bad at all for an anti air combo essentially
Yeap.

Storms do JIP,B1,1,4,Tele Slam,B1,2,F1,B1,2,F2,B1,2,F2,2,2 Force Push. 58% If I remember right. It can be done with your combo just add two more B1,2,F2's

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I've actually tested this out....you can switch the 2, 22 with b12f1 is you time it right and get buttloads of damage.
I tried JP,TP,2,22, Lift, B12f1 (you can only do it once) and it's like 38ish%

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Storms do JIP,B1,1,4,Tele Slam,B1,2,F1,B1,2,F2,B1,2,F2,2,2 Force Push. 58% If I remember right. It can be done with your combo just add two more B1,2,F2's
that's actually 55% I think... but that combo is irrelevant in this thread though... it's about max damage from a JP or JK (in air)

thanks though

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
if you're looking for the jump you can jk tele dash 22 lift dash b12f1 dash push, but if youre going for a jip and happen to meet in the air and you win the trade yeah of cousre you're gonna lift when you hit the ground then you can dash jk tele dash 22 push. but it all really depends on the distance they are and whether you are close to the corner or not. Ermac has so many options with his combos just do what feels comfortable that you're not gonna drop. He has a lot of combos that depend on positioning. So the more you use him the more you understand when and where you can link certain things in his combos. but yeah he has some crazy combos, but imo they're not useful in a true match, maybe for a combo vid.

zaf

professor
i got some good anti air combos, as well as aa jk tele combos.
ill post them tomorrow when i have the numbers, i dont know them off hand.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
When you both go for jump punch anti-air... say Ermac wins... you do a lift when you land and follow that up with a 18-20% combo, right?

Who does this? Please spill the beans on your moves right here... been exploring.
Ary Dias (Angolan Player) do this all the time, players quit jumping at him since then

Flagg

Noob
After watching Moe in action...

standing 1, jk teleport, 22 lift, B12F1 force push....pretty sure that does over 35%.....maybe 37% or 38%? I used to do 12 instead of 22 but for some reason, 21 lift whiffs on some characters cause of the hitbox.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
After watching Moe in action...

standing 1, jk teleport, 22 lift, B12F1 force push....pretty sure that does over 35%.....maybe 37% or 38%? I used to do 12 instead of 22 but for some reason, 21 lift whiffs on some characters cause of the hitbox.
37% dmg to be exact. Been doing this since December. Probably the easiest and most damaging non meter AA combo, if you count out the uppercut combos. You can do a 39% dmg combo if you AA with standing 2.

EDIT: 22 lift will never whiff if you time it right. You need to w8 for the opponent to fall abit before doing it.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Either lift or JK, teleport, TKlift etc into combo. His B3 is good AA too.
His B3 is not consistent as a good AA though. AA standing 1 and uppercut all the way, thats my motto, but lets not change the subject plz.

Post edited.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
His B3 is not consistent as a good AA though. AA standing 1 and uppercut all the way, thats my motto.
You're right, it's inconsistent I just use it once in a while as a good AA, if I can though I also like to just catch with with his TKS after backdashing too. Of course uppercuts work well, love AA uppercuts into combos when given the chance. Can't go wrong there.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Everytime I play any Ermac player, he seems to win all the air to air with follow ups so I stay out of the air.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Also, crouching AA for 31%.... D1,dash 22, lift, JK,TP,push (after D1 it's a tight window but you can connect 22)

Metzos

fyi, it's the same damage as B12F1, push