What's new

Strategy Ermac, why? (anti-airs)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
When you both go for jump punch anti-air... say Ermac wins... you do a lift when you land and follow that up with a 18-20% combo, right?

Who does this? Please spill the beans on your moves right here... been exploring.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
You mean air to air right ? I believe the best way to maximize your dmg from air to air encounters is to teleport after a hit confirmed jp (or jk). After that you can do dash 22 TKS dash B12F1 dash TKP. I ve been thinking lately of using the double tp combos in air to air encounters.

EDIT: To answer your question i do what you mentioned but i really need to change that to jp or jk teleport for max dmg.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
You mean air to air right ? I believe the best way to maximize your dmg from air to air encounters is to teleport after a hit confirmed jp (or jk). After that you can do dash 22 TKS dash B12F1 dash TKP. I ve been thinking lately of using the double tp combos in air to air encounters.
that combo does 25% (Vita)

JiP, TP, dash 22, lift, Uppercut (tight timing), force push 26%
JiK, TP, dash 22, lift, Uppercut, EX forceball (to continue the pressure and will hit/chip damage no matter what) possible 32% if EX forceball hits

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
that combo does 25% (Vita)

JiP, TP, dash 22, lift, Uppercut (tight timing), force push 26%
JiK, TP, dash 22, lift, Uppercut, EX forceball (to continue the pressure and will hit/chip damage no matter what) possible 32% if EX forceball hits
Dont use uppercut, use B12F1.

I'm thinking about picking up Ermac. Any suggestions for BnB's? (Kind of off topic, just didn't want to create a new thread about it.)

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
why? I mean B12F1 seems a little easier..
Damage is better (i think), although the most important thing is that by using B12F1 and afterwards a TKP you carry them in the corner much easier where you can keep them in check. Ermac's zoning pressure in the corner is insane if used correctly.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
thing is with this topic... does JIP beat JIK?
Depends. A back jp can beat a forward jk, but a back jk is unlikely to beat a forward jp. There are more variables like timing, the range the opponents are etc etc.

I'm thinking about picking up Ermac. Any suggestions for BnB's? (Kind of off topic, just didn't want to create a new thread about it.)
JIP,3,1,Tele Lift,JK,Teleport,Dash,2,2,Push 41%(38% without JIP)
JIP,B1,1,4,Lift,JK,Teleport,Dash,2,Push 45%(48% if your close to the corner and use 2,2)(Also, only 42% without JIP)
JIP,F1,1,4,Teleport,Dash,2,2,Lift,Dash,B1,2,F1,Dash,Push 40%(37% without JIP)

These are all easy to do if you want to learn more damaging ones I know a couple that people have told me.

Zaqs combo that he told me: Jip,B1,1,4,EX Tele Lift,JK,Teleport,JK,Teleport,D1,Push 53%
Then theres also a corner combo I can tell if you if I could find it.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Ofc. Jk deals much more dmg than jp and the scaling is very low after.
The timing is tricky but with practice...

JK,TP,Dash 2, Dash again 22, Lift, B12F1, Forcepush = 39%

^ highest one so far?

Btw, if you use uppercut and are able to connect forcepush in time, it's the same damage

Metzos

You will BOW to me!

^ highest one so far?

Btw, if you use uppercut and are able to connect forcepush in time, it's the same damage
Could you try this one for me ? Jk tp jk tp d1 TKS dash B12F1 dash TKP.

^ highest one so far?

It might help you if after Teleport immediately after do 2 then dash 22 TKS into the B1,2,F1 Push.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Well the most damage you can get from air to air situations without meter seems to be 39% then. Its not bad. Not bad at all.