What's new

Video/Tutorial Ermac Video Thread

scorpion was the best match for ermac as i know!! but he kicks ass himself! check out the vid below! these combos are after the patch!

but there is an issue!!! just like every1 else he has an issue!!

;)

Hey about your last video, you can actually use that combo to start a wall combo from further back, and follow up with a jk/tp, tks, or combos that you might not have been able to catch before due to the knockback distance which is now shortened, or tag assist for someone who has more corner options. Its kinda lame it doesn't work point blank, though. I hope Ermac gets some real wall combos in the future.

TYPO : if you see 3,2,1 .....it is supposed to be 3,1,2 [sorry] READ BELOW

This is my second combo guide. Any suggestions, comments, and subscriptions appreciated. Hope it helps.

1 = x / []
2 = y / triangle
3 = a / x
4 = b / circle

~ = pause
, = done in sequence (no pause)
+ = together (performed at the same time)

sc = slight charge

40% = j1,f1,1,4,db4 ~ 1 ~ 1,2,1,db1+RT ~ 3,1,2,bf1+RT
40% = j1,b1,2,f1 ~ db1 ~ db4 ~ 1,2,bf1
40% = j1,b3,4,db4 ~ 2,2,db1+RT ~ f1,1,4,bf1+RT
40% = j1,f1,1,4,db1+RT ~ j3,db4 ~ 1,2,bf1
43% = j1,b1,2,f1 ~ db4 ~ 1,2,1,db1 ~ b2,1,bf1
45% = j1,b2[sc],1,f2,db4 ~ 1,2,1,db1 ~ 3,1,2,bf1
45% = j1,b1,1,4,db1 ~ j3,db4 ~ 1,2,bf1
45% = j1,3,1,db1 ~ j3,db4 ~ j3,db4+RT ~ bf1
50% = j1,b2[sc],b1,db1 ~ j3,db4 ~ 2,2,bf1
53% = j1,b1,1,4,db1+RT ~ j3,db4 ~ 2,2,bf1+RT
54% = j1,b1,2,f1 ~ db4 ~ 1,2,db1 ~ 2,2,XRAY
54% = j1,b2,1,f2,db4 ~ 2,2,db1 ~ 2,2,XRAY
56% = j1,b2[sc],b1,db1+RT ~ j3,db4 ~ 2,2,bf1+RT
58% = j1,b1,1,4,db1 ~ j3,db4 ~ 2,XRAY
61% = j1,b1,1,4,db1 ~ b1,2,f1 ~ 2,2,XRAY
63% = j1,b2[sc],b1,db1 ~ j3,db4 ~ 2,2,XRAY
I did Just pulled this beast of:
52% = j1,b2[sc],b1,db1 ~ j3,db4 ~ j3,db4 ~,d1,bf1 ( no RT! )

I think it was one of the hardest Ermac juggles, and has the highest damage, ( 2 more % ) without meter.
Try it out,

Just a few basic meterless combos post patch

INPUTS:

1. j1,b1,1,4,db1,j3,db4,j3,db4 (45%)

2. j1,b1,1,4,db1,j3,db4,dash,2,bf1 (45%)

3. j1,b1,2,f1,db4,db1,dash,b1,2,f1,dash,bf1 (45%)

4. j1,b1,1,4,db1,j3,db4,dash,2,XRAY (58%)

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem

I think it was one of the hardest Ermac juggles, and has the highest damage, ( 2 more % ) without meter.
Try it out,
That just sounds insane. Would really like to see a video!

That just sounds insane. Would really like to see a video!
Done it about 4 times.
I will ask for help to capture.
But I think you can do it yourself with practice.
Practice first on the d1,bf1 ender in a double teleport combo.
Then on the B2 charge time.
Then the combo
It´s a little easier if you do it near the corner.

And still works on the new ps3 1.03 patch!

Try it out,
That is beast man. Wish I would have thought it 52% no meter owns. Good stuff. I'll have to try it.

Done it about 4 times.
I will ask for help to capture.
But I think you can do it yourself with practice.
Practice first on the d1,bf1 ender in a double teleport combo.
Then on the B2 charge time.
Then the combo
It´s a little easier if you do it near the corner.

And still works on the new ps3 1.03 patch!
I'll post it if you want man. I am doing Kabal and Kenshi tutorials right now and this would be a good break. Let me know.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Another 52% juggle no meter/wall.
I've seen this combo in Blackula's video before. I never get tired of seeing it though because its just amazing.
I pulled it off once and I don't think the people laying in my king of the hill realized how fucking hard it is to do online. (its hard enough offline lol)

I'll post it if you want man. I am doing Kabal and Kenshi tutorials right now and this would be a good break. Let me know.
Yes!!

LockM

Noob
I had quite a bit of trouble doing the push after his D.1, i "found out" that when inputting the motion not fast enough negative edge kicks in and you get the lift, eventhough the inputs showed i performed it clearly. Anyway you have to input the push VERY fast. Not sure if other people had the same problem but i can get this comb decently well, not reliably enough to actually use in a match though...

Another combo i do which is quite fun and flashy from an air kick, so you hit the opponent out of the air.
J.4 xx teleport, j.4 xx teleport, d.1 xx lift, dash, b.1,2,f.1, dash, push. 40% off an air kick...not bad. If you want to do an X-ray you can do it after the lift into 2,2 xx X-ray, although it is a waste of meter

If you want do get totally crazy you can do after the lift another j.k teleport, d.1, push.
Although i've only been able to do his lift at the end. So 2 D1's and 3 teleports...lol. Total damage is probably less htan the first mentioned combo, looks nice though :D

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
The 52% never works online sadly...but it is a nice combo, but nearly impossible to land the timing is ridiculous.

MKF30

Love watching the charge B+2 for fun, so far i've never seen that done in a serious match however. Seems too risky, you know?

Love watching the charge B+2 for fun, so far i've never seen that done in a serious match however. Seems too risky, you know?
agreed. strictly timed attacks in online kombat fail too often to be worth the effort. Pulling this off on someone who's green isn't exactly rewarding. Safe for the win. If I do see it, I'll definitely pay my respects.

MKF30

Yeah, for sure. I can't say I remember ever using the B+2 in a tight match in general, unless maybe I'm trying to go for a reset and I have a lot of health to take the risk know what I mean? lol

wolfie

Noob
hey guys, im new in this forum...excuse my english but its not my mother language...anyway, i'd been searching this move of Ermac that i dont know exactly what is it purposes... here is a vid (sorry 4 the quality of it) in which you can see it. (0:19)

Hope you can explain if you can what is it.... (sorry again if already has been explained, but theres a loooot of info in this forum and i didnt find it)

Thanks anyway

zaf

professor
all that is at 19 seconds in is the b2 unblockable move being canceled.
you can charge the move and let it come out, or you can cancel it at anytime with a dash

MKF30

I think I'll just make a guide, was thinking of a vid tutorial but I have no tripod lol so that may be a challenge unless I can get a friend over lol

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
I think I'll just make a guide, was thinking of a vid tutorial but I have no tripod lol so that may be a challenge unless I can get a friend over lol
A stack of books on a chair works just as well for shooting a stationary subject