What's new

Video/Tutorial Ermac Video Thread

MK9

Noob
he not hard to master, u can beat half the cast with just fireball and bf1... there was just as many ermacs in top 16 at pdp as lao's hmmm wonder why, i no cause ermac is hard to use. stop with ur opinions and use facts, lao has tools, but bf1 is better than spin, spin is not spamable , bf1 is.

MK9

Noob
why u talking about online, i dont care about anything to do with online, online is trash and means nothing and should never be mentioned for this game ever. no one plays online.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
No talking in general...he's not easy to master. He's easy to pick up and play, there's a difference...

If he's so easy, then show me...dude everyone knows Kung Lao is FAR more powerful then Ermac. Don't even compare...

MKF30

Well, some people need to learn that Ermac isn't the easiest character in the game....

I was doing this one mid-screen combo last night and got 48% without any meter. Sadly I don't have a camcorder or anything but it goes like this-
Jump-In Punch, b+2 (slight hold), b+1, TKS, dash, b+1, 2, f+1, Teleport Puch, TKP

Timing is strict so I doubt it will be doable online.

tenshox

Noob
I was doing this one mid-screen combo last night and got 48% without any meter. Sadly I don't have a camcorder or anything but it goes like this-
Jump-In Punch, b+2 (slight hold), b+1, TKS, dash, b+1, 2, f+1, Teleport Puch, TKP

Timing is strict so I doubt it will be doable online.
There is enough hitstun after the Jump-In to hit b+2 ?

Yeah, if you look at TylerLantern's video that I posted on the first page he does it for the second combo. You can't do a full charge though, you only have time for a half charge. Also the jump in punch has to be done near the top of the opponent's head, if you wait until he is too low before punching then it won't connect.

I really need to get my fight stick fixed, I'm having a bitch time doing these on my SF fight pad.

MKF30

Come on, get back to your troll cave. Back to more videos !
Exactly....

Red, you're more then welcomed to try that one move against me and nothing else and see how far that gets you....you need to do more then one move to win with Ermac, period...something called combos, safe unbreakable combos, zoning, turtling you know....you act as if his force push is unblockable or something...

Kung Lao is far worse which is why he got nerfed far more...

tenshox

Noob
Yeah, if you look at TylerLantern's video that I posted on the first page he does it for the second combo. You can't do a full charge though, you only have time for a half charge. Also the jump in punch has to be done near the top of the opponent's head, if you wait until he is too low before punching then it won't connect.

I really need to get my fight stick fixed, I'm having a bitch time doing these on my SF fight pad.
Thanks man, i´ll have a look.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I use a lot of characters, but I still like to consider myself an Ermac player since he was one of the first I started with.

I might as well contribute to his forum.

There should be some ermac play @ 4:20

Something to note on this match, is after every blocked spin, I jumped. I could have easily punished, but being under the pressure of an infinite puts you in a position where you just want to jump out. I don't believe anybody should ever be put into this position. This will be patched in 2 weeks.

I also attempted to counter with my own infinite, but we had a, "Patched" system. Unfortunately for me, Kabal still has his infinite.

The zoning game I played against Kabal would of worked here. I made sure he had no meter as I zoned him out, in fear of the enhanced spin that leads back into the infinite... lol

This matchup should be in Ermacs favor soon! 2 weeks! 2 weeks...

MKF30

Hope so because now it's heavily in Lao's ^ as an Ermac player myself, I've found Kung Lao is arguably the hardest for Ermac in the game. Right now anyway

REO

Undead
Hope so because now it's heavily in Lao's ^ as an Ermac player myself, I've found Kung Lao is arguably the hardest for Ermac in the game. Right now anyway
Is it opposite day? No, wait, it's just MKF. Kung Lao's hardest match-up is Ermac, not the other way around. Please learn your character and stop misguiding players with false information.

MKF30

Is it opposite day? No, wait, it's just MKF. Kung Lao's hardest match-up is Ermac, not the other way around. Please learn your character and stop misguiding players with false information.
Actually..... no Kung Lao gives Ermac a hard time just as much as Ermac gives Kung Lao. You don't even use Ermac so stop talking please....

I love it when people who don't even use a character think they know everything...it's very amusing.

KB, I think Raiden is solid against majority in the game. He's solid.

REO

Undead
Actually..... no Kung Lao gives Ermac a hard time just as much as Ermac gives Kung Lao. You don't even use Ermac so stop talking please....

I love it when people who don't even use a character think they know everything...it's very amusing.
You're wrong.

1. ermac is the easiest character in MK9 to use. second is Kano

2. KLs hardest matches are rept, cage, and ermac

3. MKF, why do you argue so much?

REO

Undead
MKF, if you're so good why don't you show up to the thursday night casuals which is 20 minutes away from your house and you can prove us wrong on stream in front of everybody.

I bet I could take you on in Ermac mirrors, even.