What's new

Video/Tutorial Ermac Video Thread

oZii

Noob
http://www.justin.tv/offcast/b/284114597

This is Krayzie Bone vs Richard N.

This is what I think will help the ermac cause.

Also it shows where he is limited. Against smoke he has to play very defensive.

I saw that 1,2 poke string I talked about and I like the 3,2 sweep setup from Richard.

Saw some nice BnB possibilities from Richard too that can be applied in real matches. I think any of the 2,2, combo starters are going to be few and far between unless your playing a scrub. Combos off of TKS or 1,2 TKS are very practical though.

This gives us some stuff to hit the lab with folks ;)

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Just uploaded my first video in a series of videos that I will be uploading showing off some Ermac combos.

This one uses Nether Pain (2,2) as a combo starter.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
i think thats Ermac dmg limit
46 % without x-ray
Ermac can get up to 52% damage mid screen without meter.

jump in 1, b+1,1,4, TKS, uf+4, TPT, uf+4, TPT, d+1, TPush

If you use 1 meter and use an ExTKS in the middle, you get 55%
If you use 2 meters and use and ExTKSin the middle and end with an ExTPush, you get 57%

I do each of these combos in the video I'm about to upload, minus the jump in 1. Starting the combos off with the jump in 1 for this set adds 3% to the total.

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
Video #3 utilizing Fist Smash (f+2)

Video #4 utilizing Fusion (b+1,1,4)

Video #5 utilizing We Win (b+1,2,f+1)

Video #6 utilizing Mysterious Mash (f+1,1,4)

Video #7 utilizing jump kick (uf+3 or 4: I use 4 because his teleport is done with 4)

Video #8 utilizing neutral jump punch (u, neutral, 1 or 2)

Video #9 utilizing Psychic Strikes (b+2,b+1)

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
Heres a combo vid i made this morning for k-frog over at MKU. He made the music and came up with one of the combos...

ando1184

Noob
blackula: great videos man u really did ur homework. you mind creating some punishment vids like against teleports and moves like raidens dive? that type of stuff will probably help alot of people out.

The damage on this thing is sick. I've been trying to do the first myself but can't time the uppercut so I can get the 2,2 in.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
There's a few 56% and 59% combos with Ermac mid screen with X-ray but they're hard lol

MK9

Noob
yes ermac is so hard, 22 lift jk teleport 22 xray, ...so easy a caveman can do it. ermac is not hard to play at alllll

MKF30

lol right, easy to pick up and play? Yes, easy to master? NO, btw you were wrong....His TKS works fine ;)

Half the time Everyone who says Ermac is easy to master doesn't even use him as a main, hilarious.

You want easy? lol take kung lao or liu kang...any idiot can use them, who's used more Ermac or Lao? hmm let me think...

MK9

Noob
lao isnt used cause he is easy, hes used cause he has so many tools. ermac's combos are not hard to do at all, and bf1 is spamable... where is ermac hard... yes i was wrong, cause u played at pax... are u playing the pax version.??? didnt think so

i actuall kinda sucked with Lao, I dunno why I guess he just doesn't fit my style. So I went to Smoke, then Cyber Sub, and now Ermac. I gotta say that Ermac's simple BnB combos are pretty easy to pull off but his more complicated stuff is a pain in the ass to do.

MKF30

Exactly, which is why Lao is easier to WIN with because of all his tools....and why so many people use him, and why he's been asked to get nerfed more then other characters. Well, then next time don't insist on an earlier build? I don't have to play at PAX to know the game wasn't done lol....duh.

Like I said, I've always used Ermac and was going to make the best out of him like I said. Ermac's combos (some not all) are hard to time yes and half of them can't even be done online, he's easy to pick up and play but again hard to master.