What's new

General/Other - Ermac Ermac Render and 1080p 60fps Trailer Released

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
Everyone's commenting on his looks but what do you people think about his pewpew sound effects?
His battle voice is very smexy. He doesn't even touch you when he does his TK push in mystic but you can here the oomf in his voice, real raw emotion into that zoning.

I don't understand the face wraps. Fully wrapped makes scence as he has no real identity and would cover up his now known decreped face. What is the purpose of half wrapped?

What made ermac start to uncover his face and then just stop half way? Does he want to show his face but is self conscious about his ugly wrikles? I hate this design. Making me like my favorite character less and less every time I see it. Please be secondary costume

Either full wrap or no wrap. Not zebra face

Last edited:
In case anyone missed it, MK Secrets put up a 1080p render on their site as shown here.

And below, I enlarged the Ermac screenshot Boon posted today. I turned up the contrast on it a bit as well.

I love how the are making small but great changes every so often, fro graphics and the character select screen, to move animations, introduction speeches and more, things will change along the way and new alternate costumes will be available, they should make his hood bigger and more raiden like with a pointy back kinda like black Mage concept art... But I'm so keen for this game!!! I also love ermacs voice

Last edited:

SPECTRELIGHT

F, D, F + HP
The face with the bandages doesn't sit well with me aesthetically. I would think ERMAC's face would be more Frankenstein-esque, as he is composed of many souls. Perhaps even having a face that morphs into the different souls' faces?
Just brainstorms...

Magnum Magpie: they should make his hood bigger and more raiden like with a pointy back kinda like dark Mage concept art...

Somewhat like the portal "monks"? Having a combination of different pieces of clothing reflecting (once again) the many souls, may also be interesting

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
The reason why I feel this is going to be his main costume is due to 3 reasons:
1 - It's already made and 3D render also
2 - It was well received by most people
3 - One of the boots released by Boon looks exactly like this
Also this picture has the skinnier body build that he has in MKX

The face with the bandages doesn't sit well with me aesthetically. I would think ERMAC's face would be more Frankenstein-esque, as he is composed of many souls. Perhaps even having a face that morphs into the different souls' faces?
Just brainstorms...

Magnum Magpie: they should make his hood bigger and more raiden like with a pointy back kinda like dark Mage concept art...

Somewhat like the portal "monks"? Having a combination of different pieces of clothing reflecting (once again) the many souls, may also be interesting
Yeah I just thing he should look like a dark and sinister wizard type of soul collector... Where you don't see his face much as it is over shadowed by his hats darkness,,, or he should have like an oversized hood and cloak that drops really low

I think if there's one really minor detail I appreciate it's that he's so scrawny next to Sub-Zero or Scorps. Between this and the beefy Torr I'm liking that they're branching out with character sizes...makes the roster look more like the inter dimensional clusterfuck it should.

The costume would be totally better if it had a full face mask. Im talking covering his entire face. Why would a reanimation of thousands of souls be able to settle on having 1 face? It would be better if they made him more enigmatic looking in a way. Like he could look like anything and you'd never know.