What's new

General/Other - Ermac Ermac Render and 1080p 60fps Trailer Released

Error

DF2+R2
That's the visual indicator of one of his variations(Mystic) as shown in the stream he was revealed in.

Looks muuuuuch better in-game.

Fucking great.

Dude is literally a soul Frankenstien, what did you expect him to look like? Leonardo DiCaprio?

Dude looks spooky because he is actually spooky as shit.
Idk, his face looks decayed, which makes him look frail and too much like a mummy. Doesn't bother me too much though. If Shao Kahn can make Skarlet hot, he could do the same as Ermac.
And Leonardo DiCaprio? More like Colton Haynes please.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Skarlet is made out of blood(the liquid of life), which is much more glamorous(and lively) than thousands of old dusty spirits.

Only makes sense for a man(thing?) made out of/filled with dead stuff to look a little dead, and hollow.

Error

DF2+R2
Skarlet is made out of blood(the liquid of life), which is much more glamorous(and lively) than thousands of old dusty spirits.

Only makes sense for a man(thing?) made out of/filled with dead stuff to look a little dead, and hollow.
Guys ugly, girls pretty kind of trope. Shao Kahn just wanted to get jiggy.

I'm sure the art team made him look like he does on purpose. My guess is they didn't really want to accentuate his face too much to show any real "personality". If you think about it, a body that harvests so many souls could indeed be represented by having a plain, soulless & mannequin like appearance. So the concept is not too far fetched.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
Skinnymac
Spidermac
Easymac

Would you guys leave the poor former ninja mummy telekinetic sorcerer lich alone. The bullying must stop, he's been through so much.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Skinnymac
Spidermac
Easymac

Would you guys leave the poor former ninja mummy telekinetic sorcerer lich alone. The bullying must stop, he's been through so much.
Don't forget Ermummy from MK9 :D

EDIT: ok bad joke...I'm procrastinating, i dont wanna study. Sue me.

Thanks for this. I wish they would capture the stream footage at native res/rate, and upload it. Their stream quality is diapers.
Not a problem. Glad to be of service. I agree about their streams. And when more new high quality footage is released, I'll be sure to put that up for download as well.