What's new

Match-up Discussion Ermac Matchup chart by Metzos

Primal Raptor

Quan-Cheesy
That honestly makes no sense. Any character can bait any character. You need to be more specific.

Probably
My level of Ermac play is above average, but above average with the simple minded people on the XBL servers isn't much of an accomplishment. My Quan is good enough to mirror and win against any tourny level Quan, just my match-up game is terrible. I just find this one easy because I play both characters and know how to do what with each to win it.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Wat up, new to TYM. been plaing MK and other Fightinmg games since the SNES days and Fighting games are my favorite genre of gaming. Also Im main Ermac in MK9.

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
What's up with this thread ? Or any other here. Everything looks dead. I'm a late starter of MK9. I started playing the pc version when it came out. I main Ermac so I thought I'd pay this place a visit but nobody's here. :(

callMEcrazy

Probably because no one plays it a t a competetive level anymore. Does anyone even play MK on pc? Lol
MK9 came out on pc less than a year ago, so those that don't own a console like me haven't actually got to play it for very long. I'm surprised people have lost interest so soon. I mean there are still people who play much older versions of MK, like Trilogy. They are of course few in number but you know what I mean. People play games that are like 10 years old all the time. MK9 is just 3 years old. I at least expected the party to last till MK10 comes out.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
MK9 came out on pc less than a year ago, so those that don't own a console like me haven't actually got to play it for very long. I'm surprised people have lost interest so soon. I mean there are still people who play much older versions of MK, like Trilogy. They are of course few in number but you know what I mean. People play games that are like 10 years old all the time. MK9 is just 3 years old. I at least expected the party to last till MK10 comes out.
Fighting games are not a pc thing (if U know what I mean) so im not surprised to be honest.

callMEcrazy

Fighting games are not a pc thing (if U know what I mean) so im not surprised to be honest.
How does pc have anything to do with it ? This forum is for consoles users too I believe. If fighting games are such a "console thing" then why is there so little activity here ?

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
I mean that the competetive scene is mostly on consoles and thats a fact. Pc was never a major system if it comes to fighting games on a tourney level, at least i never heard of that. There is little activity because most of the MK9 players are now enjoying Injustice as a much better balanced and simply newer game. U got the game in may 2013 and console gamers have been playing it since april 2011, thats a long time between release dates dont u think? It doesnt mean everybody stopped liking MK, just got tired of it. And yes fighting games are a "console thing" - another fact for you.

callMEcrazy

I mean that the competetive scene is mostly on consoles and thats a fact. Pc was never a major system if it comes to fighting games on a tourney level, at least i never heard of that. There is little activity because most of the MK9 players are now enjoying Injustice as a much better balanced and simply newer game. U got the game in may 2013 and console gamers have been playing it since april 2011, thats a long time between release dates dont u think? It doesnt mean everybody stopped liking MK, just got tired of it. And yes fighting games are a "console thing" - another fact for you.
Forget the platform for god's sake. Lets say MK9 never came out on pc since you are so against it. What's happening in the competitive scene ? Is it gonna be on EVO this year ? Every year I watch the EVO games on youtube. I also watch the finals of any major tournament but they seem to be getting rare. I just expected Mk9 to have more lasting impact.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Forget the platform for god's sake. Lets say MK9 never came out on pc since you are so against it. What's happening in the competitive scene ? Is it gonna be on EVO this year ? Every year I watch the EVO games on youtube. I also watch the finals of any major tournament but they seem to be getting rare. I just expected Mk9 to have more lasting impact.
Lol dude, i never said im against PC O_O
MK is not going to be on EVO this year (at least from what I know). I think the main reason it did have such a "short" impact is Injustice.